TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How Much Would You Donate?

Are there any other 40th Aniv Package owners out there willing to make a donation to the Shelby Children's Foundation for the opportunity to have Carroll Shelby sign your car in person? If so, please let me know so that I can include you on the list that I am presenting to Amy @ Shelby. If you have already contacted me, you are on the list.

Thanks,

jdaallen

Are there any other 40th Aniv Package owners out there willing to make a donation to the Shelby Children's Foundation for the opportunity to have Carroll Shelby sign your car in person? If so, please let me know so that I can include you on the list that I am presenting to Amy @ Shelby. If you have already contacted me, you are on the list.

Thanks,

jdaallen

Yes. I would be willing to donate to Mr. Shelby's Children's Foundation for a car signing when you all do my 40th (and maybe SS) package. Please let me know the deal.

Al

Yes. I would be willing to donate to Mr. Shelby's Children's Foundation for a car signing when you all do my 40th (and maybe SS) package. Please let me know the deal.

Al

Al,

I sent you a pm with the information I need.

Thanks,

jdaallen

Archived