TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hot Wheels 50Th Mustang Walmart Exclusives

thewheelman

I know these aren't Shelby's but they are 50th Mustangs. While not accurate street cars, they are cool and commemorates the 50th Anniversary of the Mustang. I'm trying to gather up a set for each of my grandchildren.....maybe they'll get to see the 100th edition! I'm afraid I started a couple of weeks late and found several duplicates, but can't locate 3 cars I need. I wondered if anyone here was collecting them as well and had duplicates to trade, sell, whatever.

Anyway, I need:

#2--1

#3--2

I have to trade, swap, sell, etc.:

#1--5

#3--3

#5--4

#6--7

#7--2

Thanks!

I know these aren't Shelby's but they are 50th Mustangs. While not accurate street cars, they are cool and commemorates the 50th Anniversary of the Mustang. I'm trying to gather up a set for each of my grandchildren.....maybe they'll get to see the 100th edition! I'm afraid I started a couple of weeks late and found several duplicates, but can't locate 3 cars I need. I wondered if anyone here was collecting them as well and had duplicates to trade, sell, whatever.

Anyway, I need:

#2--1

#3--2

I have to trade, swap, sell, etc.:

#1--5

#3--3

#5--4

#6--7

#7--2

Thanks!

Not here at our Walmart. :doh:

Hal,

You might want to check your list again. You say you need two of the #3 but then you list three of the #3 for trade.

Also it might help to know which car / year you want for those of us who don't know them by numbers.

I saw these in the stores about 6 weeks ago. My local Walmart here in south NJ only had them for a few days before they sold out. They had one of the '62 Mustang I concept car mixed in with the regular pegged cars last time I was there. I thought it was odd that all eight cars had custom deco's and not one had a factory paint style but I know these are meant as toys for kids.

I haven't seen the five packs in any stores here yet. They're not exclusive, are they?

Hal,

You might want to check your list again. You say you need two of the #3 but then you list three of the #3 for trade.

Yep,

That should be

#1--5--62 Mustang prototype--blue

#4--3--92 Mustang--orange

#5--4--03 Cobra--green

#6--7--07 Mustang--blue

#7--2--12 Custom Mustang--flat black

What I need:

#2--1--67 Fastback--yellow

#3--2--71 Mach 1--red

I've hit all the Wallyworld within about a 50 mile radius and have bought all they have. I'll gladly pay shipping and purchase price for the ones I need if your Walmart has them!

Thanks again!

can anyone explain WHY WHY can't the big wigs with hot wheels put paint on these cars that would resemble the real deal... :doh:

now if they painted them to match the card they came on would have been so coool.... but I still bought 3 sets....LOL