TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2014 Carlisle Ford Nationals

GT50040th

Team Shelby NE will be attending Carlisle Ford Nationals this year. Although this years TS event at Carlisle will be scaled down from the previous year’s TSNE will have a tent in the area were the Shelby class will be parked to provide some shade for members to meet. Shelby American's Gary Patterson VP Sales & Marketing will be joining us this year to celebrate 50 years of the Mustang and answer any of your technical Shelby questions.

We have rooms blocked at the Best Western again this year please call by the end of May if you would like to reserve a room 717-243-6200

REGISTER FOR EVENT WEEKEND Pre-Registration Helps Save Time Upon Arrival. Save time by calling the Carlisle offices at 717-243-7855 to sign up. You can also register online, but only up to the week prior to event week. During event week, you must either call or register onsite at Showfield Registration.

Please remember to pick the Team Shelby NE dropdown or tell them when you call.

Pre-registration saves you time because when you cruise up to the Showfield Registration office, you can bypass one line, pick up your packet and return to your car. Affix the sticker to your window and you and your guest can cruise onsite with minimal delay.

Please note the Showfield Registration office hours are as follows: Thursday - 7a-7p Friday - 7a-7p Saturday - 7a-5p Sunday - 8a-12p

See more at: http://store.carlisl...ults.asp?Cat=24

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Carlisle!

Team Shelby NE will be attending Carlisle Ford Nationals this year. Although this years TS event at Carlisle will be scaled down from the previous years TSNE will have a tent in the area were the Shelby class will be parked to provide some shade for members to meet. Shelby American's Gary Patterson VP Sales & Marketing will be joining us this year to celebrate 50 years of the Mustang and answer any of your technical Shelby questions.

We have rooms blocked at the Best Western again this year please call by the end of May if you would like to reserve a room 717-243-6200

REGISTER FOR EVENT WEEKEND Pre-Registration Helps Save Time Upon Arrival. Save time by calling the Carlisle offices at 717-243-7855 to sign up. You can also register online, but only up to the week prior to event week. During event week, you must either call or register onsite at Showfield Registration.

Please remember to pick the Team Shelby NE dropdown or tell them when you call.

Pre-registration saves you time because when you cruise up to the Showfield Registration office, you can bypass one line, pick up your packet and return to your car. Affix the sticker to your window and you and your guest can cruise onsite with minimal delay.

Please note the Showfield Registration office hours are as follows: Thursday - 7a-7p Friday - 7a-7p Saturday - 7a-5p Sunday - 8a-12p

See more at: http://store.carlisl...ults.asp?Cat=24

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Carlisle!

Just checked the link. It says pre-registration closed May 5. :headscratch:

That's great news. I pre-registered for the showfield and downtown cruise back in December when they had the sale. We will be staying at a differnent hotel due to the fact we did not want to be without a place to stay. Thank you. -Kevin

Hard to make an event with only 3 weeks notice, oh well maybe next year! :shrug:

• 2 weeks later...

One week to go...going Thurs thru Sunday again this year !! Staying @ the Homewood Suites in Mechanicsburg with the Mach 1 Registry Clan! Great Host Hotel for any group !

Same here, Chris. Staying with the Mach 1 Registry, but part of the growing Shelby Division of the registry. (LOL)

As long as the weather cooperates, I'll be driving in on Friday and Saturday mornings from the Chester County area, through Lancaster, then up to Carlisle. Anyone up for meeting along the way? Maybe stop for breakfast in Lancaster?

Z-man

Same here, Chris. Staying with the Mach 1 Registry, but part of the growing Shelby Division of the registry. (LOL)

I'm not staying with the Mach 1 group but coincidentally I'm at the same hotel...needed a bigger place for the family. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Matt

I'm not staying with the Mach 1 group but coincidentally I'm at the same hotel...needed a bigger place for the family. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Matt

Great Matt, I'll look for you ! I'll have the White 07' GT-500. We have a big BBQ Fri. & Sat around 6:00 at the Homewood in the Cortyard near the pool that you are most definetly invited to !!

Chris

What time is everyone planning to arrive? I expect to be there around 9:00am, but need to register when I get there.

Z-man

Actually Bill I plan on arriving about the same time but I won't have the Shelby. Me and a couple friends are heading out for the day.... last minute decision. Maybe I'll see ya.

Actually Bill I plan on arriving about the same time but I won't have the Shelby. Me and a couple friends are heading out for the day.... last minute decision. Maybe I'll see ya.

Same here, no Shelby, but coming with 2 friends... We'll look for you...

Anton

Looking forward to seeing both of you today. As soon as I finish my cup of coffee, I'm heading out.

Be there in a couple hours.

Z-man

whelp! Looks like I missed ya. I'm home now, burnt to a crisp, but I'm home!

I found Cougster, but never did see you. Also saw Jeff, John, and Garry Patterson, but not many others from "the gang".

Are you going back up on Saturday? I plan to.

Did you see the 2015 Mustang, and if so, what did you think?

Z-man

I found Cougster, but never did see you. Also saw Jeff, John, and Garry Patterson, but not many others from "the gang".

Are you going back up on Saturday? I plan to.

Did you see the 2015 Mustang, and if so, what did you think?

Z-man

nope I won't be there tomorrow, sorry but have fun! And no I didn't see the 2015..... Darnit!

I did run into Robert and Sharon, they had a spot in the parts area about three spaces behind Dad's Mustang and across the row.

Thank you for the much needed tent for the Carlise event. I received my sun burn on Friday and spent some time under the tent on Saturday. Great show it was Ford overload. The mainstreet cruise was a good time again. This was my second trip to Carlise with the Shelby. - Kevin

Archived