TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Industry Veteran Akos Feher Rejoins Shelby American As Vice President Of Shelby Performance Parts

RichS

OMG! It worked! The shift ball is to be delivered today after all these months…..THANKS!

Just a reminder, guys...

Team Shelby is not an infallible Customer Service outlet for Shelby Performance Parts. If there is an issue with an order, please give us a call right away, or send an email, and we will do our best to find a solution.

Here's the number: 702-405-3500

Thanks!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what do you think your chance are of getting a response from anyone at SA?

It would be nice if AJ chimed in about what his goals are for the customers of SA.

Just a reminder, guys...

Team Shelby is not an infallible Customer Service outlet for Shelby Performance Parts. If there is an issue with an order, please give us a call right away, or send an email, and we will do our best to find a solution.

This is such a good point Tim!

Thanks!

It would be nice if AJ chimed in about what his goals are for the customers of SA.

I agree with this comment,although I suspect he is still getting his feet under Jers old desk,gotta find somewhere to hide those huge shoes!!!!

Just a reminder, guys...

Thanks!

Tim you do a good job keep up the good work. Appreciate all you do

Actually I believe it would be better for him to concentrate on parts and service then it would be to hang here. I mean, what would you expect him to say that you would find new?

• 2 weeks later...

Actually I believe it would be better for him to concentrate on parts and service then it would be to hang here. I mean, what would you expect him to say that you would find new?

I think it would be a wise move for him to ocassionaly chime in to confirm his and SA's commitment to customer service, product development, what is in the pipeline, what projects are being worked on that Jer started and what is not etc etc. asking for our opinion about what we as owners are looking for is also important. There is plenty "new" to comment on. He does not have to hang here. Information is king. Just my humble opinion.

Been working with AJ since his arrival - He is COVERED UP (but that is a good thing!)

I will be face-to-face meeting with him & his staff at SPP mid July at SAI to map out my/SAI mod shop's parts counter, inventory, displays, etc

I like what I am hearing………..

SGB

Archived