TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Industry Veteran Akos Feher Rejoins Shelby American As Vice President Of Shelby Performance Parts

RichS

Welcome akos. I plan to order some parts next week. Let's all move on. There is more to this story then we will ever know. So we aren't going to deal w a co because they let someone go? That's a bunch of bs. Let's take are Shelby's out today and enjoy the day

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will ad one more thing to this.My uncle Thodore worked for Ford for 26 years until his job was eliminated in the Ford blood letting in around 2006 and 7 if I remember correctly. This man bled blue like we all do. As a family we were incensed and comments of I will never buy another Ford were said by a few of us including me . My uncle angrily said to knock that kind of talk off . He said Ford Mtr co has been good to this family and provided for the lifestyle in which they lived. He went the next day and bought my aunt a fusion to show his commitment to Ford. It's something I have never forgotten and never will. If my uncle was still alive and here he would post to keep buying from SA. It's not one person that makes a company. It's a team effort. One of the team is gone. Time to move on

Welcome akos. I plan to order some parts next week. Let's all move on. There is more to this story then we will ever know. So we aren't going to deal w a co because they let someone go? That's a bunch of bs. Let's take are Shelby's out today and enjoy the day

Well put!

Welcome back AJ!

Looking forward to your next contributions to Shelby American.

Michael

GT 350 Super Snake? ? ? ? ?

ALL Aluminum F150 Super Snake? ? ? ?

I can't afford them.....but I can Dream can't I?

:clapping:

You are right! I know that If my family were to win the lotto, my wife would go shop at Bed Bath and Beyond. I would head straight to Vegas and go shop at SAI!

NEWS RELEASE

Carroll Shelby International and Shelby American:

LAS VEGAS – May 16, 2014 - Shelby American, a wholly owned subsidiary of Carroll Shelby International Inc. (CSBI.PK), announced today that Akos Feher has rejoined the company as vice president of Shelby Performance Parts. An experienced engineer, Mr. Feher will be heavily involved in all research and development activities, as well as retail sales for the growing parts division based in Las Vegas.

“Akos Feher is a seasoned professional with an impressive track record,” said Joe Conway, CEO of Shelby American and Co-CEO of Carroll Shelby International. “Akos is a rare individual with both an MBA and a degree in mechanical engineering, as well as experience in retail marketing and expertise in small volume manufacturing. We believe that his talents will help make Shelby American even more successful.”

Over the past year, Shelby American has been reshaping the company to improve efficiency and productivity. As part of the plan, the company moved to a new consolidated facility in Las Vegas, realigned business units and optimized the workforce. Feher is now part of the revamped management team.

Feher’s 15 years of experience include serving as the Director of Production and Strategic Planning at Shelby American while the company was building both pre-title and post-title vehicles. He was also involved in the birth of Shelby Performance Parts and Team Shelby. Feher looks forward to working again with CFO Keith Belair, Executive Vice President of Operations Gary Davis and Vice President of Sales and Marketing Gary Patterson.

“Shelby is among the most admired brands in the world,” said Feher. “I enjoyed my previous stint at the company and stayed in touch with the team while honing my skills with the latest advancements in technology and composite materials. I look forward to leveraging my experience in the automotive, aerospace and consumer products industries to deliver parts and post-title packages worthy of the Shelby name.”

Feher earned his engineering degree and MBA from USC. He has worked for high profile companies such as Nokia, Siemens, Southwest Performance, Mattel, Fisker and DRS Industries. Feher will begin his new duties at Shelby on May 19, 2014.

About Shelby American, Inc.

Shelby American manufactures and markets performance vehicles and related products. The company builds authentic continuation Cobras, including the 427 S/C, 289 FIA and 289 street car component vehicles. Shelby American offers the Shelby 1000, GT500 Super Snake, GT and GTS post-title packages for the 2005-2014 Ford Mustang, as well as the 2013-2014 Shelby Focus ST and 2012-2014 Ford Raptor. For more info, visit www.shelbyamerican.com.

###

Don't get too comfortable Akos, you are next!

We need a new Terlingua Option - AJ - let's see what you can do!

AJ needs a new Terlingua.

2015 has three engine options.. And the 2015 sure needs some aftermarket help.

Maybe he can get some movement on the GT350 shift ball I ordered 4 months ago that is still on backorder…..

Or the gauge pod and gauges I have been trying to get since before the Bash.

Plus 1 on the gauge pod. I really wish the system wouldn't allow you to place an item in your cart if it wasn't available.

Plus 1 on the gauge pod. I really wish the system wouldn't allow you to place an item in your cart if it wasn't available.

That's not hard to do.........I work in a ware house where I fill orders and Deliver some. We input how much we receive of each item and we have a built in system that tells us when it is time to re-order each item so we don't run out. If by chance we DO run out, the Shopping Cart will disappear from the on line Stock Inventory Order sheet.

So what do you think your chance are of getting a response from anyone at SA?

My experience began before the change, so I am hopeful their inventory management and response will improve

Maybe he can get some movement on the GT350 shift ball I ordered 4 months ago that is still on backorder…..

Wow Mike have you ever called in about this? My system doesn't notate you have spoken with anyone on it. I apologize for the delay! I was able to track one of these down and have our shipping manager send it today. You will have it tomorrow!

Wow Mike have you ever called in about this? My system doesn't notate you have spoken with anyone on it. I apologize for the delay! I was able to track one of these down and have our shipping manager send it today. You will have it tomorrow!

Nice.

QSS

Can you resolve my request also please?

Archived