TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Detail experts- Need your help

spent a few hours today washing and waxing the car. i use mcguairs gold clear coat liquid car wax. got some on the black trim parts (front air dam, rear air dam, hood vents, etc.) how do i remove this safely? don't want to try anything until i get some feedback from the those with some good advice. thanks.

spent a few hours today washing and waxing the car. i use mcguairs gold clear coat liquid car wax. got some on the black trim parts (front air dam, rear air dam, hood vents, etc.) how do i remove this safely? don't want to try anything until i get some feedback from the those with some good advice. thanks.

pencil eraser

:banana piano:

I used windex with a toothbrush worked pretty good,

Throw the wax away and buy some ICE. It protects your car and you apply it to the black to make it look better than new

Hey you stole my post number 7!

Is this how you are going to up your post count, steal mine? :hysterical:

Oh sorry Poop, didn't see it I was scanning

just goes to show, great minds think alike

beside to your point, I know a good post when I steal one, I have to do whatever it takes to catch you

I have also considered pinging your computer with a post stun so I can catch you.

be afraid poop dog, be very afraid :P

:ohsnap:

one for one will never get me caught up to you

when do you sleep? I will stay up posting until I catch you

what is your ave PPD? I haver to stay ahead of you

I cant tell you're starting to sweat :cold:

I have 2 people with my password that post in my absence, so actually you can say I never sleep.

I will ask Robert to give you 4500 of my posts so that we can be even.

...not. :hysterical:

:hysterical2::hysterical2:

You rock

slow down please

this is going to be harder than I thought :finger:

I have 2 people with my password that post in my absence, so actually you can say I never sleep.

I will ask Robert to give you 4500 of my posts so that we can be even.

...not. :hysterical:

Send me $20 or I'll throw away your password and help SS instead. I go to the highest bidder. :hysterical:

Send me $20 or I'll throw away your password and help SS instead. I go to the highest bidder. :hysterical:

Thanks AD

I just put a $50 check in the mail :hysterical2:

SN=SS

PW=postmaster

get to work

I'm losing ground fast

Use Meguiares NXT Generation Tech Protect on your plastic and rubber surfaces. Especially your mirrors and under your hood. Not only will it take the wax off the plastic parts but it will protect them from bug juice that will discolor your plastic. Tech Protect your mirrors and the bugs just slide off. Use it sparingly or it gets on your painted surfaces and you have to quick detail it off.

Wax remover

Archived