TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Can't "back Out" Of The "shelby American" Site

When I click on the "Shelby American" Link at the top, it takes me to the "Shelby American" Web Site like it should BUT, if I hit the Back Button it wont let me back out to get back here like other Site allow.

Something must be wrong with your browser, workse perfectly fine with my firefox browser. Are you sure it's not opening a new tab for you? If so the new tab wouldn't have the "history" and wouldn't have anywhere to go back to since it was just created by clicking the link.

Something must be wrong with your browser, workse perfectly fine with my firefox browser. Are you sure it's not opening a new tab for you? If so the new tab wouldn't have the "history" and wouldn't have anywhere to go back to since it was just created by clicking the link.

No new Tabs showing. It is that way at Work on both of my Computers and both my Computers at Home.

Aah, it's possibly my ad-block is knocking out that intermediate page re-direct. This is growing common with certain sites recently. Just double click the "back" button and you should be able to end up right back here.

OK, now this is strange.........I clicked on the Shelby American Link at the Top like before but this time, the Back Button did not activate. SO, I decided to click on the FORWARD Button and it brought me back here............ :headscratch:

Archived