TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Serpentine And Supercharger Belts Source?

Where is the best place online to order the Serpentine and Supercharger belts for my 2007 GT500?

They have never been replaced and at 136K miles 7+ years it is probably time. My wife's Honda Pilot was purchased the same time as the GT500 and her belt failed a month ago.

Thanks Everyone,

MSBMustang / Mark

Rock Auto ( http://www.rockauto.com/ ). One word of caution. If you order Goodyear, their blower and accessory belt numbers are reversed. NOT Rock, Goodyear's own catalog. I told them about it, they researched it and thanked me, but the last time I looked they were still wrong. I bought Gates standard duty from Rock. The green HD belts just seemed too stiff to me. But that's just an opinion, not a fact.

Steve

Are JK6-873AB and JK10-847 the proper part numbers for the two belts?

Mark - I have not researched the accessory belt for our cars, but this is the oem S/C belt for my 2008.

001_zpsc086511f.jpg

002_zpsbfa0fe5c.jpg

I bought this belt from Ford so I would have a correct/original for my car, only to realize that when my car went through the Mod Shop in Las Vegas for the Super Snake upgrade and got a 2.8KB installed, the belt was changed to a different length. If you are interested shoot me a PM. I will sell this belt since I don't have a use for it now.

R

Archived