TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2014 Vegas Bash Image Collection 80-Page Book!

Jer

For years, Bash attendees have seen our photographers roving the show and wondered when Shelby would make those pix available.

The time is NOW:

http://www.shelbystore.com/product-p/14-img-bk.htm

Positive response to this may lead to previous years' Bash photo collections being published as well...

Jer

When you see something goofy like that, speak to one of our salespeople. Tim Hill can probably take care of that for you.

Jer

that's whats been stopping me from buying more stuff also,they say won,t ship by reg mail to b.c Canada.not sure why not ,I thought they used too

I'll look into that.

Thanks for the heads-up, guys...

Jer

that's whats been stopping me from buying more stuff also,they say won,t ship by reg mail to b.c Canada.not sure why not ,I thought they used too

That's really strange,I'm in BC as well and have never had a problem on the shipping side. (Lord knows I have bought enough,oh,and Jer,and Tim!)

Lol!!!

Anyway it is always shipped without any problems and at a reasonable rate to Canada and not getting raped by customs cost either!

For years, Bash attendees have seen our photographers roving the show and wondered when Shelby would make those pix available.

The time is NOW:

http://www.shelbystore.com/product-p/14-img-bk.htm

Positive response to this may lead to previous years' Bash photo collections being published as well...

Jer

. Thanks Jer i ordered my copy so I can say look that's me or that's my car !

Jer

it would be nice if you could get somethinmg together for the first Shelby Bash. We never recceived photos that were taken outside the Blush at the Wynn Hotel. There was even a video shot from a hellicopter

Jer does not work for SA anymore.

Picked up mine today at the Shelby store.

I want the one that has all of Tom's pics in it.

Well done Tom.

Jim,

I gave Jer a DVD of all my photos from the 2014 Shelby Vegas Bash before I left on April 21, 2014. Are you saying some of them are in this? lol...

Tom

Jim,

I gave Jer a DVD of all my photos from the 2014 Shelby Vegas Bash before I left on April 21, 2014. Are you saying some of them are in this? lol

I wish !!!!

Would love a copy of that dvd.

And what ever happened to Jerry Heasly's pics ??

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived