TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2 days at Road Atlanta

I just wanted to let everyone one know that Panoz racing school at Road Atlanta offers 2 days at Road Atlanta. A total of 5 hours on the the track for $600.00. This also includes on the first day learning how to drive on a race track and what lines to follow on the track. Pretty much the first day is learning and then you will run the couse following the instructors. Then on the second day they turn you loose to go play for the day.

I have signed up for this and my Shelby will be the first one to run this World Class race track. I am very excited about my 2 upcoming days at Road Atlanta.

Maybe one of you other Shelby junkies will come join me and lets burn up the track.

Race day July 14th and 15th.

www.panozracingschool.com

Email me at ward@gordos.cc if you have any questions.

I just wanted to let everyone one know that Panoz racing school at Road Atlanta offers 2 days at Road Atlanta. A total of 5 hours on the the track for $600.00. This also includes on the first day learning how to drive on a race track and what lines to follow on the track. Pretty much the first day is learning and then you will run the couse following the instructors. Then on the second day they turn you loose to go play for the day.

I have signed up for this and my Shelby will be the first one to run this World Class race track. I am very excited about my 2 upcoming days at Road Atlanta.

Maybe one of you other Shelby junkies will come join me and lets burn up the track.

Race day July 14th and 15th.

www.panozracingschool.com

Email me at ward@gordos.cc if you have any questions.

I just checked out the web site. In the FAQs section they answer the question "Do I get to use my own car?" and the answer is No. Is this something you missed or did you get a special deal?

I just checked out the web site. In the FAQs section they answer the question "Do I get to use my own car?" and the answer is No. Is this something you missed or did you get a special deal?

[/quote

You do get to use youe own car! look under "Track Days" on there web site.

• 1 month later...

Finally it is time. one more week. I am having my car custom tuned this week with mass air flow and a pulley added and I got 5 hours of lap time next week end. It should be alot of fun. If there is anyone interested check out panozracingschool.com and then look under trackdays. Come join me and watch me blow the vetts off the track!

I will finely get to drive my Shelby the way I want and do it leagally! :happy feet: :headspin::dreamy:

Finally it is time. one more week. I am having my car custom tuned this week with mass air flow and a pulley added and I got 5 hours of lap time next week end. It should be alot of fun. If there is anyone interested check out panozracingschool.com and then look under trackdays. Come join me and watch me blow the vetts off the track!

I will finely get to drive my Shelby the way I want and do it leagally! :happy feet: :headspin::dreamy:

I called and talked to a guy up there and he was exceptionally nice. I would love to do that just have not been able to get the time to do it. He did explain the whole deal to me and you are right about using your own car because at the time ( about a month ago) he said that he had not seen a GT 500 up there yet. Heck I guess you beat me to it. Let us know how you do. And send me a pm about what part of Ga you live in.

Man o Man ... thats a great track ... sure wish my SHO was ready. I would definitly have trailered it up for that.

Need to fix the tranny first before I take it out again !

U guys have a great time !

Yes. This is good!

I went through the website.

Very cool. What a track.

I can't do it this coming weekend (too hot for me!) - but maybe in the fall.

Only bummer is you can't pass anyone as a beginner.

The track's about 7 hours from me. Perhaps a semi-annual event? :happy feet:

No I do not. But I am not afraid of a little fish tailing action!

and it is only the first day of school that you can not pass in. After that day you can pass and I plan on passing every one! I am sceduled for the 2 day package and I will be set free on Sunday to do as I please for 3 hours on a world class race course.

Well guys ABC Dyno ended up getting my money. They did a pulley swap and tried to custom tune my Shelby with the K&N cold Air Intake. Well I think I now have less power than when I took it. It Dynoed at 462at the rear.

So I decided to call Fred at Evolution and my stage 2 will be delivered tomorrow. I hope I can get it all installed tomorrow night. I don't think I will have any problems. He seems to be a Hell of a guy.

I will be ready on Saturday.

Well guys ABC Dyno ended up getting my money. They did a pulley swap and tried to custom tune my Shelby with the K&N cold Air Intake. Well I think I now have less power than when I took it. It Dynoed at 462at the rear.

So I decided to call Fred at Evolution and my stage 2 will be delivered tomorrow. I hope I can get it all installed tomorrow night. I don't think I will have any problems. He seems to be a Hell of a guy.

I will be ready on Saturday.

Archived