TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 Shelby Mods

svt_abel

I have a 2010 SShelby and currently I did Borla atak, off road h-pipes, jlt cai, 2.5 upper pulley with 90 mm idler stock, and spark plugs and only put 530 to the wheels. I thought I would be closer to the 600 range. Or does it sounds about right?

Yeah my final results in the dyno where 537. Also i don't know if you had this experience but lately on one of my exhaust it sounds like their is a weird rattling coming from it. Doesn't sound normal and it only happens here and there. I don't what It could be

i have the jlt cai and the whine is no louder, our superchargers are not like the 03-04 cobras , i had a 04 cobra and sound we will never hear from ours, as far as headers , i put on ford racing shorty ceramic coated ones, x-pipe corsa axle backs and now i cant here the supercharger at all but the car sounds great if you want the whine you have to up-grade to a whipple or kenny-bell

Edited by BLUE 2010 SHELBY GT 500

Sweet thanks. Yeah u have the atak with off road h pipes. Can't here my whine they had told me after the work I did too I would here it scream but I guess my exhaust took over. Are the headers worth it? I hear I'll only gain about 5hp

Yeah I bought my whole package jlt cai, off road h pipes, smaller pulley, spark plugs and Lund racing tune from revan racing. I believe my blower isn't as loud because I have borla atak on it as well and they are super loud

What tune are you guys with the JLT CAI running? I ask because I installed the JLT about 4 weeks ago, with a Jon Lund tune. I cannot believe how much louder the blower is. I love it.........

Mike

mike, the tunes must have slight differences, because i never had a great whine from mine,even with the pully and tune, but coming out of a 04 terminator i dont think our supercharges will ever sould like that

mike, the tunes must have slight differences, because i never had a great whine from mine,even with the pully and tune, but coming out of a 04 terminator i dont think our supercharges will ever sould like that

Yep, agreed. I do believe one reason I can hear mine so well, is that my exhaust is still completely stock. So that, combined with the recent tune, make it stand out more for me........If you recall the Shelby commercial from a few years back where the Shelby is sent to Germany, the whine of the blower at the end of that commercial is exactly what mine sounds like.......

Mike