TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anybody Runnin 18" Wheels On There 13 Or 14 Dragstars Comin Out With

Geneo4116

Is any body RUNNIN 18s on there cars if so what size tires are u RUNNIN and what wheels are u RUNNIN,please post pics if so. Dragstar is comin out with 18s for are cars 18x5 and 18x10.5 will be out in 2 weeks rears are out now fronts will be out later may 15 the or so and they will clear brakes without a spacer,so I think I'm gonna go that way,just wondering what size tires to run.

Is anyone running 18's on their car? If so, what size tires and wheels are you running? Please post pics if so. Dragstar is coming out with 18x5 and 18x10.5 for our cars. They will be out in 2 weeks, though rears are out now. Fronts will be out May 15th or so, and they will clear brakes without a spacer. I think I'm going to go that way, I was just wondering what size tires to run.

Is anyone running 18's on their car? If so, what size tires and wheels are you running? Please post pics if so. Dragstar is coming out with 18x5 and 18x10.5 for our cars. They will be out in 2 weeks, though rears are out now. Fronts will be out May 15th or so, and they will clear brakes without a spacer. I think I'm going to go that way, I was just wondering what size tires to run.

I'm interested in hearing opinions on 18" drag tires too. I run the 18" Alcoa Dura-bright KR wheels and want to put a set of drag tires (Drag Radials) on the rear when I wear out the F-1's.

Either that or on my OEM 19" rims.

I'm putting a set of Michelin Pilot Super Sports on my 20" Alcoa Dura-bright Super Snake wheels for running the Mile events but haven't settled on them either.

Phill

Archived