TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Where's The Nhlplayoff Thread?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Effin the Wild win tonight. And the Kings win tomorrow. All 4 series will go to a 7th game.

Then there will be a game 7 4 nights in a row. Never happened before. So root for the Wild and the Kings!!

1 tonight.

1 on Wednesday

1 on Thursday

And 1 on Friday

Effin the Wild win tonight. And the Kings win tomorrow. All 4 series will go to a 7th game.

Then there will be a game 7 4 nights in a row. Never happened before. So root for the Wild and the Kings!!

1 tonight.

1 on Wednesday

1 on Thursday

And 1 on Friday

Sorry, I hope the Ducks win! I know that has never happened before but I would rather see the Ducks advance instead of the Kings winning!

• 2 weeks later...

Blackhawks can't start working on the Rangers until this game 7 ends in their favor. This game will be HUGE. I don't think by any means the Rangers are weak, but I do think the winner of the cup is being decided in Chicago tonight. What a series.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Still no NHL fans bringing this back to life. Blackhawks are going for the 3rd Cup in 5 years!

:yahoo: Go Blackhawks!

Admittedly, I wasn't sure the 'Hawks were firing on all cylinders going into last nights decisive game. Got a good start and played "their" game. Man, I love this team! :love_shower:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived