TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Shelby Owner

TRTGT500

Picking up my new 2014 GT500 tomorrow, so excited to get it! Ruby red metalic, 821A, Recaros, shaker sytem, glass roof, navigation and low gloss black stripe. First Shelby for me, have had other Mustangs years ago including a 1986 SVO, sure wish I still had that one! Looking forward to having new Shelby friends!

Congratulations. I finally got to pick mine up last week. Sounds like ours are identical, except for the Ricaros. I've put about 1600 miles on mine this week, with another 600 or so before taking it back to Alaska with me. Enjoy it, but be aware of the power. I've had a couple unintentional burnouts getting used to the clutch and gas pedal.

Tom,

Welcome to Team Shelby and congrats on your 14 RR GT500. Post up some :camera: when that beauty arrives and enjoy miles of smiles...

Stay tuned here for activities and events in your GL region: http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/forum/97-great-lakes/

PS: I still kick myself too when I think about letting my SVO go! It was so far ahead of its time and it appears history is repeating itself with the turbos coming back.

85_MustangSVO_Pic1.jpg

Thanks, love the red too, but white with blue stripes is so cool! Will post some pictures soon of my new baby!

Thanks... :salute:

Car came in today, picking up in the am. All I can say is WOW! This car is amazing, and the sound is crazy. Sure there is help out there, but how do I post pictures on the site? sorry to be dumb!

Several ways to post pics. Save them to your computer and attach them via the "More Reply Options" button. Click "Choose file" by the paper clip. Locate file on your computer. When done select "Attach this file". This frankly is a PIA. I prefer option 2

Get a Photobucket or Flicker account (They are free) upload the pictures to one of these applications. Was it's uploaded you can copy and paste the URL in the post.

Good luck...

Yep, looks just like mine. Beautiful car and the color does not show dirt as much as you would think. I was on highway 101 yesterday, heading from Newport to Astoria Oregon. Had some pretty heavy rain and 40 to 50 mph winds. The car still handled great and hugged the road. The Michelans are great tires. Enjoy your car and don't worry about a little rain, your car can handle it.

So far, sunny day here in Michigan, nice and cool, good for the supercharger! Have to learn about things, shock settings, steering settings. I assume N is normal and S is stiff, are those the two choices? Love this car :worship:

Archived