TEAM SHELBY FORUM

No Pictures / Talk, Of The 2014 Bash Lv?

6f09

Car show & pancake breakfast going on right now here at Shelby American. Perhaps later today when folks are back at their hotel they'll be able to post some stuff.

Steve

How did the Poker Run go yesterday? I was @ the shop while Gary was moving out the cars for the evenings activities & Jer was off on the Poker Run.

And what's up with the wrecked KR out front in the parking lot on the trailer??? Looks totaled...

Phill

How did the Poker Run go yesterday? I was @ the shop while Gary was moving out the cars for the evenings activities & Jer was off on the Poker Run.

And what's up with the wrecked KR out front in the parking lot on the trailer??? Looks totaled...

Phill

Poker run - don't have much on that.

Moving cars - anytime we can move 20 or so cars with no incidents is always good.

Wrecked KR- the asking price has sparked many conversations ;)

And yes Calif salvage title.

Steve

It looks like Tim didn't have much to say! <LOL>

Her said there was a event that the GP could come to. I think he said it was on Weds. night (tonight).

What's the scoop on that?

Have gun, will travel...

Phill (headed to Hoover Dam for a tour)

Bash is now officially over, MCA starts tomorrow...

Jer

Bash is now officially over, MCA starts tomorrow...

Jer

Hey Jer,

I bought a few parts today but forgot to get the rear shock tower brace along with them. Are there any in stock and if yes, can I still get one at the store like I did with the Trans. crossmember, harness bar, etc.? I can be there tomorrow or Friday since I'll be in town through the weekend.

TIA,

Phill

I promised you all at the Grand Opening Banquet last night that I'd have the Bash Gallery online today. I'm happy to report that I've been able to meet that commitment, here's the link:

http://www.shelbyamerican.com/Bash/2014Gallery/index.asp

Hello all!

You can now find an album of images from the Shelby Bash on our Facebook page.

Just follow this link to check them out - 2014 Shelby Bash

Hope you all had an amazing time at this year's Bash!!

Thank you Rich and Caitlin for getting that all put together so quickly!

I promised you all at the Grand Opening Banquet last night that I'd have the Bash Gallery online today. I'm happy to report that I've been able to meet that commitment, here's the link:

http://www.shelbyamerican.com/Bash/2014Gallery/index.asp

Great album. I need to learn how to do that. Thanks for sharing.

Archived