TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Getting Her Back Today

Mark Miller

Drove SGT0527 up to San Francisco to visit our daughter a couple of weeks ago. Part of the visit included a visit to an outlet mall, because the visit wouldn't have been complete unless the ladies did that. The dog and I stand watch outside the stores. Well, while we were in the mall someone decided to "key" my left door and the front fender up to the wheel well. Down to the metal. So since it's in having that fixed, the other fender, hood and front bumper are also being painted to take care of rock chips from previous road trips. I'm really anxious to see the car after two weeks in the paint shop. I asked the owner to take his time as I don't need the car for daily transportation. The picture was taken during a visit on April 4.

post-22209-0-15208100-1397486732_thumb.jpg

That's so sucks. Just like the line in Pulp Fiction,

"I wish I could've caught him doing it. I'd have given anything to catch that @ssh$&@ doing it. It'd been worth him doing it just so I could've caught him doing it."

Hope it looks great after the repairs.

Thanks for the kind words. The car looks like new. The paint shop did a wonderful job. They even polished out a few minor scratches on the back bumper that weren't part of the deal. I'll post a picture or two in a day or so, but it was great just to drive her again. She'l be ready for the Ford show at Knott's on the 27th for sure!

Glad you got it fixed up nice/right.

I hope the repair does not make it to Carfax.

I hate when Carfax calls cosmetic or scratches minor damage.

Makes it seems so bad. More and more I am starting to think Carfax is a joke.

Archived