TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Terlingua Banner

Combs5229

I received this banner at the 2008 Team Shelby and Bullrun event that took place September 25th to September 28th, at the Lajitas Resort, Terlingua, Texas. On the morning of September 28th Carroll came out and signed some cars and set up a table to sign autographs. That's where he signed the banner. I'm thinking about selling it because I'm going to retire and move. I truly have no idea what it may be worth and was hoping for some advice from other members. I've looked on eBay and the web and can't find anything even close to this banner. The banner is 41.5 inches wide and 59 inches long. I've attached some photos and any advice would be greatly appreciated.

DSCN24033.jpg

DSCN24035.jpg

DSCN24032.jpg

photo11.jpg

photo13.jpg

PM sent. That's the banner for the raffle that gave away the Terlingua I now own. We still do an annual event in Terlingua.

Right around the same time of year. I hope you are doing well, and consider coming back out to Terlingua. Many of us are 2008 attendees that just can't stay away!