TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Bring Back The Hats!

You know, the black hats with either the red or blue bills, velcro adjusted. Had Carols sig on the left side, SA on the right, front had the "Shelby GT500" with Cobra logo. Best hat SA had. Now my blue one is getting wore out, must have another!

First off, I have been checking periodically for this particular hat for months now to come back to no avail. Get up this morning, get on here and am thinking, I should say something about this hat deal...So I did (without first checking to see if it's come back as I normally do.) So I post this ^ , THEN go check the store and to my surprise....THE HAT IS BACK!! Silly me, sorry for taking up bandwidth... Thanks SA!

Jer works fast doesn't he? He can even read your minds now........do.do.do.do......do.do.do.do......scary eh? :hysterical2::donald_farr:

I know...Creepy. Jer, just forget all the other stuff in my head.....

Bob, it might help if I slept in a bit but work is close so I've gotta get the ol' body used to getting up around 3am to start the day!

Bob, it might help if I slept in a bit but work is close so I've gotta get the ol' body used to getting up around 3am to start the day!

Ouch!

Just a quick note: Tmatt142, Nice looking car.

It is a sweet looking ride! One of the best transformations done! Side note, posting on Saturday at 4:00am, really? Get some sleep, lol

That's the thing, I CAN'T! between 3:30 and 4 am and my eyes just pop open and that's it.....

Archived