TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Short Term Trade

idareu

Ok I have a 14 volt that I love and used the full $7500 tax credit.

I bought the volt for 33k and then subrat $7500 tax credit. So I an in for $25500. MY local dealer has a 2ss 13 Camaro with 5k that I can buy for 31k minus 26 k for the volt. Would you pull the trigger?

I bought the volt for 33k and then subrat $7500 tax credit. So I an in for $25500. MY local dealer has a 2ss 13 Camaro with 5k that I can buy for 31k minus 26 k for the volt. Would you pull the trigger?

For a 'plain jane' Camaro?

NFW.

Or the ZL/ZR-1 (Can't remember which is Camaro and which is Vette)?

Phill

I don't see why you would unless you don't already own a Shelby to enjoy on the weekends. If this is just a daily driver kep the volt and enjoy not having to pay for fuel. If this is your only vehicle then sell the volt and buy a sightly used 2012 Mustang GT.

Phil

its the premium package car... in otherwords it sucks a little less than the 1ss car... :whistling:

LOL

Is this for real? It is hard for me to believe someone came to Team Shelby forums to ask a questions about a "Evil Empire product" aka GM!! LoL! WTF Man?!?! :doh:

Kevin

07SGT2591

idareu, you need to save face an post something about your Shelby and how it is the best thing since sliced bread and your only considering buying a Camaro so you can cut it up in pieces, then you might get some support. 31K for a 13 2SS with any mileage is too high. They need to find another 1K in the deal for you.

I think the last time I was in a Camaro was when I was an auto mechanic working for a Chevy dealer back in 1983/84. I worked on the brand new cars coming right from the factory. All the Corvettes and most of the Camaro's were busted right off the truck. I can't describe what junk I worked on, and they were all brand new?

The 84 Corvettes...I could type till my hands fall off on what crap they were. The 83/84 Camaro's were almost as bad. All the ones with the advanced interior electronics were extremely bad. While the hell did I ever work for GM? Things we do as kids?

I have not been in a Camaro since, I don't think. NEVER owned any GM POS in my life, at least I did that right.

CaptDave

Archived