TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Processing?

Imatk

JDB: Tell me about your business. Where can I see feedback from your customers? If I were challenged by a troll, and asked to meet his standards, I'd like to know something about his history, in order to evaluate his suggestions and opinions.

Eh?

Well in my experience over 4 years of buying parts and having them shipped to me from Shelby, the shipping charges were rather high. But I also know that I am not buying from some discount company or giant distributor. I would rather spend a little more to support a great company like Shelby American than anything else.

So I will continue to buy things from SPP just for the satisfaction of supporting a good company.

And remember, as many people have said before, if you don't like or think the shipping charges are accurate, just pick up the phone and give them a call.

These days companies who accept credit cards get a 1099K form sent to them from the credit card companies, the IRS also gets a copy of the 1099K form it will show exactly how many transactions and the dollar amount the company took in for the year......it will not show how many refunds a company had to do but I guess that's what accountants are for. I would think most companies would rather not do a refund unless its for returning of an item.....doing a refund on shipping charges is a silly idea and now requires a lot more figuring out when it comes to tax time.

I figured the shipping cost problem out on my companies website by raising the prices of each product and offering free shipping within the USA. I calculated the shipping charges into the product. I know it would be impossible for Shelby to do this because of the size and weight of all the products they sell but it was a simple solution for me and then I no longer had the problem of people worrying about how much it cost for shipping.

My opinion is if your not happy with the shipping charge simply call before you order and ask if that is the correct price and if its not then they might be able to adjust the charge before you actually place it.

Archived