TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Fifth Annual “Snakes At The Lake” Tahoe Cruise – Saturday June 21, 2014

SVT NAJA

Bang,

I received your reservation for SATL - 2014 this afternoon. Welcome aboard!

We look forward to having you with us for a great cruise and day at Lake Tahoe enjoying a car show and BBQ.

I'll be in touch regarding meeting up with other South Bay SATL cruisers for the trip to Old Town Sac on the 21st.

Jim

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paul,

I noticed your post on BMO and reservation for SATL - 2014 this afternoon. Welcome aboard.

We're looking forward to having you and your Boss 302 joining us for a great cruise and relaxing day at Lake Tahoe with other Blue Oval enthusiasts.

See you at Sears SunValley on June 21st!

Jim

Laura,

I received your reservation for SATL - 2014.

We're looking forward to having you 2 joining us for the day with your 2013 GT500 enjoying a cruise, car show and BBQ.

See you at Sears SunValley on June 21st!

Jim

Jim, is this the largest group or has there been more in the past?

Harald,

This is the largest registered group since we started SATL 5 years ago. There are 55 cars confirmed onboard as of tonight.

Jim

Harald,

This is the largest registered group since we started SATL 5 years ago. There are 55 cars confirmed onboard as of tonight.

Jim

That's what I thought. Congrats and have a great time. You and your team are great hosts.

That's what I thought. Congrats and have a great time. You and your team are great hosts.

Harald,

Russ and his local BBQ squad are the BEST and make this event possible. Mother nature deserves some credit too for a great venue and this perfect forecast...

Screenshot2014-06-17at103823PM_zpsa23431

Edit: Updated Forecast

Jim,

Pam, my co-pilot, and I will be driving all the way from South Lake Tahoe to rendezvous with the rest of the "gang" in Meyers. We're looking forward to the cruise and meeting you guys. I'll be driving a '65 Superformance 427 S/C Cobra.

- Dave

Jim,

Pam, my co-pilot, and I will be driving all the way from South Lake Tahoe to rendezvous with the rest of the "gang" in Meyers. We're looking forward to the cruise and meeting you guys. I'll be driving a '65 Superformance 427 S/C Cobra.

- Dave

Dave,

I see this is your first post. Welcome to Team Shelby - Pacific Coast Region!

It's great to have you and Pam joining us this year for SATL - 14 with your 65 Superformance 427 Cobra S/C.

We'll see you in Meyers about 10am this Saturday, although we'll probably hear you first :)

Jim

Terrance,

I received your reservation this evening for SATL - 14. That's great news that you 2 will be joining us again this year!

I'll get you posted up and I look forward to seeing you in OTS on the 21st.

Jim

Just wondering ..... Will there be event decals available ?

that could be cool. 100 OCT does this for their drive events and its neat to drive around as a group with the decals on the doors.

Larry,

I received your reservation for SATL - 2014 this morning. Welcome aboard!

We look forward to having you 2 with us for a great cruise and day at Lake Tahoe enjoying a car show and BBQ.

We'll see you in Meyers with the other Nevada members this Saturday.

Jim

Jerohn,

I received your reservation this afternoon for SATL - 14. That's great news that you will be joining us again this year!

I'll get you posted up and we look forward to seeing you and your guests in OTS on the 21st.

Jim

Hi Jim,

Question for you regarding the event Saturday, is it to late for another Mustang to sign up and is it required they be a member of Team Shelby?

Thanks,

Danny

Danny,

Team Shelby membership isn't required to attend SATL and there are 2 slots left to reserve before I close registration.

You might want to confirm with your friends and post for them.

Any question, please let me know. Thanks.

Jim

Hi Jim,

The Mustang cannot attend the BBQ due to time restraint but just wanted to cruise with the group from the Sacramento area over to Myers. If that is okay I will let them know.

Is there a group from Vegas heading up to this?

Jer

I wonder if he'll bring his guitar ? :cool:

You deserve better, trust me.

Jer

Archived