TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Help! Need A Side Stripe Replaced That The Power Washer Took Off!

So, I got a little hot rubber on the car from being at the track and decided to use my pressure washer to try and get most of it off before getting into the elbow grease. Problem is, I took a little bit of the red stripes off by the passenger rear wheel, just forward of the wheel well.

Are we able to just order single stripes that perfectly match through Ford? I obviously don't need a whole kit. It's 2014, Ingot Silver with Red stripes. This happened this evening so haven't had a chance to call Ford during normal business hours. Just really needing to hear some good news. Thanks...:/

Will

Well I did the same thing at a car wash,with hardly any pressure,went down to lettering shop,and they matched it perfect,I did the stipe on front rocker,down low on front fender,they charged me 35.00,so if ford is crazy with there price,I would go to any sign shop.

Call an independent stripe/decal guy first. I priced a small piece on the front bumper at ford. He said it was $111.00, called an independent who replaced both bunper pieces for $65 that was labor included. Also ford said they couldn't guarantee a match not even with the vin. He said vinyls tricky and once it's opened it can be returned.

Archived