TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mustang Car Show

Is anyone planning on going to the upcoming car show at Mustang's Unlimited here in Connecticut on June 10th?? :happy feet: :shift: I went to the 'Spring Fling' event on April 29th, first time going on this date, and there wasn't half as many cars as there are in June and September. not only that everyone left the place by 2:00 and it was supposed to be until 4:00. :censored::rant::banghead:

P.S. I don't enter my car in those shows I just drive it there. :shift: :burnout: Too many Red Mustangs already in the show. :cry:

Is anyone planning on going to the upcoming car show at Mustang's Unlimited here in Connecticut on June 10th?? :happy feet: :shift: I went to the 'Spring Fling' event on April 29th, first time going on this date, and there wasn't half as many cars as there are in June and September. not only that everyone left the place by 2:00 and it was supposed to be until 4:00. :censored::rant::banghead:

P.S. I don't enter my car in those shows I just drive it there. :shift: :burnout: Too many Red Mustangs already in the show. :cry:

Where in Ct.Is the car show?

Poor SexyStang...bunch of wolves here on the board chasing after you like that :nonono: Now I, on the other hand would be more than happy to show you around the CT Mustang show :closedeyes:

I wasn`t but maybe I will , can`t understand why you don`t enter your car The colour should not hold you back.

l

Where the heck is CARNUT I'm sure he'll have some great feedback on this picture and topic. HEY CARNUT WAKE THE Heck Up. We need some good commentary. Go get'em dude!!!

How sizely is this mustang show?

If conn. wasnt such a far drive i would be there in a heart beat.

CC you might wanna kick up the speed a little, looks like theres alot of *old guys* trying to beat you there! :speedie: Shoot i dont blame 'em.

Looks like you might have alot of ppl from the board to meet sexystang... i can already see them starting to line up :bowdown:

And i agree with shelby001 dont let the color keep you from entering it! Put your baby in the spotlight!

Whoa dudes she's the real deal, her name's not Earl and she looks way better in person. Check this out....

By the way she's my angel :angel: :drop::wub::wub::wub::yahoo::yup: :bowdown: :happy feet: :banvictory::victory:

Sorry dudes :heartbreaker: Hey you have your GT500's so what are you crying about? :cry:

DSC02405small.JPG

DSC02405small.JPG

Stop it boys. :stop: Now take this----> :finger: and this----> :chairshot:

SexyStang I got my big eye on these guys.

If they bother you...just let me know.

Thanks Grabber for keeping an 'eye' out for me. I'm fine these guys are a riot. :hysterical2::hysterical:

P.S. These guys must be blind too because they don't even see my bright Red Stang!!!! :closedeyes: :car:

Whoa dudes she's the real deal, her name's not Earl and she looks way better in person. Check this out....

By the way she's my angel :angel: :drop::wub::wub::wub::yahoo::yup: :bowdown: :happy feet: :banvictory::victory:

Sorry dudes :heartbreaker: Hey you have your GT500's so what are you crying about? :cry:

Damn, I guess I'll have to turn around and head home (I hope my wife hasn't finished changing the locks), and to think I made it all the way to Vermont!

CC

Damn, I guess I'll have to turn around and head home (I hope my wife hasn't finished changing the locks), and to think I made it all the way to Vermont!

CC

WOW you made it to Vermont already I'm honored were you going 150+mph???? :hysterical2::shift::speedie:

P.S. Heck the wife probably has all your clothes out the window by now. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::finger:

CC

CC,

Your wife has contacted RTDO. Your in big trouble.

I heard se wants the Shelby too! :ohsnap:

WOW you made it to Vermont already I'm honored were you going 150+mph???? :hysterical2::shift::speedie:

P.S. Heck the wife probably has all your clothes out the window by now. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::finger:

It's amazing what one can do when truly inspired!

Here's a picture of me a cop was nice enough to take right after I crossed into Ohio (my third ticket, but who cares) I should have had him include the Shelby in the shot-sorry

post-973-1180100168_thumb.jpg

post-973-1180100168_thumb.jpg

Here's a picture of me a cop was nice enough to take right after I crossed into Ohio (my third ticket, but who cares) I should have had him include the Shelby in the shot-sorry

When was the last time you trimmed your nose hairs ? :hysterical2:

Chicks hate long nose hairs!

Looks alot like Brad Pitt!! :hysterical2::hysterical2:

And what movie is that picture from????? :hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical::hysterical::ohsnap::ohsnap:

Archived