TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Spp Now Offers Paypal And Bill Me Later!

Jer

I am proud to announce that Shelby Performance Parts NOW offers PayPal and Bill Me Later as payment options!

More info: https://www.securecheckout.billmelater.com/paycapture-content/fetch?hash=AU826TU8&content=/bmlweb/ppwpsiw.html

Jer

Now you have gone and done it! My wife curses and spats in your general direction while I giggle hysterically.

Hahahahaha!!!!

Jer

Just used the Paypal option...makes things too easy!

:-)

Especially for International customers, who can now order like everyone else, and run their credit card with their PayPal account!

(Faxing in a handwritten order form is RIDICULOUS, I've been trying to kill that for the past year!)

Jer

Ciara is not happy with you, Jer… :hide:

Oooops… tell her I'm sorry!!!!

Jer

Awesome news !!!!!

Thanks for all your hard work

Just one question .... If I place an order and I am in town for the Shelby bash, can I pick up the items at SA to save on shipping?

Thanks

You sure can! We now offer Will Call service.

Jer

I am proud to announce that Shelby Performance Parts NOW offers PayPal and Bill Me Later as payment options!

More info: https://www.securecheckout.billmelater.com/paycapture-content/fetch?hash=AU826TU8&content=/bmlweb/ppwpsiw.html

Jer

Perfect, this will make it much easier for us international customers. :)

Tommy
Sweden

Especially for International customers, who can now order like everyone else, and run their credit card with their PayPal account!

(Faxing in a handwritten order form is RIDICULOUS, I've been trying to kill that for the past year!)

Jer

Thankyou Jer, that was one hurdle I cringed on having to do every time.

:thumbsup:

Jer

I'm new to this paypal and ebay thing. I've been selling some old books and see that both ebay and paypal take a cut... I know that credit cards take a cut - I think it's usually around 3%. I'm not seeing the pattern for paypal yet so maybe it's tiered. Anyway, Jer, what are they dipping away from you and is it better to use paypal or a credit card at your shop?

I'm new to this paypal and ebay thing. I've been selling some old books and see that both ebay and paypal take a cut... I know that credit cards take a cut - I think it's usually around 3%. I'm not seeing the pattern for paypal yet so maybe it's tiered. Anyway, Jer, what are they dipping away from you and is it better to use paypal or a credit card at your shop?

Whatever is best for you. The difference is minimal. But thanks for asking!

Jer

Not sure where to post this ,,but ,what is " Shelby super saver mail " ? ,, :) when checking out .

Something long-awaited:

Small items (a single t-shirt) or light items (a pile of decals, keyring, etc…) now ship to the Lower 48 for $4.99 flat.

It automatically comes up as an option if your order qualifies.

Jer

Something long-awaited:

Small items (a single t-shirt) or light items (a pile of decals, keyring, etc…) now ship to the Lower 48 for $4.99 flat.

Jer

That’s cool.

Something long-awaited:

Jer

SWEET!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone ever used the Bill Me Later? I've used Paypal for ages but never tried it...........

I use it all the time.

Sometimes you want something now, and are waiting on a tax return, etc… it's convenient, instant, and they offer No Interest Payment plans on some purchases, too.

It's perfect for car mod projects. That's why I added it to our program.

Jer

Jer

I have years of specific experience with this and could...

eh, nevermind.

• 4 years later...

Archived