TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Only 2Nd Post On The Dakota Page In 2014

BobsShelbyDakota

I thought I would post since no one has posted since 01 January! So I have noticed that since I have been watching the Shelby Dakota's over the years, they do not seem to be going up in value much. I am guessing its the economy or that most people just are not interested. Its a shame since its a nice truck and in Nevada its now considered a "Classic" at 25 years old. There seems to be a few on Craigslist though. I am hoping they go up in value. I guess we shall see...

So how is everyone?

I'm good Bob, but going a little squirrely waiting for the snow to melt! :shift:

I haven't been watching Dakota prices, but I have seen a slow and steady increase in '87 GLHS values since I bought mine. I still say the Whittier cars are extremely undervalued when compared with other collector cars, though. Maybe someday we'll get the respect that these Shelbys deserve?

I'm good Bob, but going a little squirrely waiting for the snow to melt! :shift:

I haven't been watching Dakota prices, but I have seen a slow and steady increase in '87 GLHS values since I bought mine. I still say the Whittier cars are extremely undervalued when compared with other collector cars, though. Maybe someday we'll get the respect that these Shelbys deserve?

Seems (generally speaking) the only folks that appreciate the Dodge Shelbys are 1) those that have owned them 2) those that have been 'toasted' by them! ;^)

Archived