TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2006 Carroll Shelby Signed Gt-H Hood On Ebay

Larry T

I got mine a few years ago at the Bash when they found 10 unsold up in storage. Those were $399. Needless to say in my buddies trailer, both he and I got one! There was a thread on here back then on that sale. I have seen a couple sell for over $2,000 on ebay. Awesome piece. I will never sell mine.

$399 is what they sold for. I was able o get one for myself and a friend a couple of years back and I brought the home to Canada in the back of my truck on one trip down there.

QSS

That was just for the last few they found. The original price was 699-750 back in 2006-2007.

I got mine a few years ago at the Bash when they found 10 unsold up in storage. Those were $399. Needless to say in my buddies trailer, both he and I got one! There was a thread on here back then on that sale. I have seen a couple sell for over $2,000 on ebay. Awesome piece. I will never sell mine.

Yup, Found my receipt. $400.00. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Gene and I were just talking about this in Charlotte. I bought one when they found the stash in inventory. I paid $399 and had @$800 with shipping up to michigan. It was a expensive piece but glad I bought it. It is still in the box in the basement. We will be building a display cabinet for it in the basement of our new house.

• 4 weeks later...

AUTO GRAPHED HOOD-i have an orig 2008-2009 GT500KR program take off hood signed by carroll. i purchased frm shelby american in 2009 with charitable donation to shelby foundation. per below orig descrip. mine is brilliant silver orig factory GT500 alum hood he took off to replace with KR carbon fiber hood . it adorns my mancave in place of the Shelby i had sold. send me youR bid...otherwise is goes to ebay or heritage auctions . JUD@ELONRMUSK.COM OR JUD@SHELBYTESLA.COM THANK YOU These very limited hoods are take-offs left over from the Shelby GT500KR program and are signed by Carroll Shelby.

Notes:
Available in original Shelby GT500KR colors.
Hoods do not contain any stripes. They are take off pieces and may contain slight blemishes.
Signed by Carroll Shelby.
Available for purchase in the lower 48-states.
Ships Fed Ex Freight. Need a shipping quote? Call us at 702.405.3500 or click here
to email us.

Carroll Shelby Foundation:
100% of the proceeds of this product go to the Carroll Shelby Foundation. This is a tax deductible purchase.

• Available while supplies last in the original 2008-2009 Shelby GT500 colors: Brilliant silver, Vista blue, Torch red and Ebony black.
• The hoods do not contain any stripes.
• Available for purchase with the 48 states only.

post-17968-0-17298300-1400274403_thumb.jpg

Archived