TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Has Anyone Purchased Or Installed The Shelby Light Bar On Their 13 Or 14?

WillyT

Has anyone purchased the shelby light bar? Does it have any branding on it anywhere? I had a CDC on my 08 GT500 and it had the CDC logo on it. I was planning to order the light bar and install it myself. If anyone has installed one on their 13, tips would be greatly appreciated.

WillyT (aka, Tom)

My '08 Shelby GT convertibles had the light bar. I thought it looked great!!! Not a structural roll bar and they made it very clear at the drag strip the first and only time I took mine GT/SC.

It also helped with keeping the top from fluttering in the wind.

Thanks! I didn't realize you could order the CDC without the logo. I went with SA's as Jer said it didn't have any branding. If it does, it's going back and I will order the CDC without the logo.

Your car looks fantastic Bergenfelter!!!!

Thanks! I didn't realize you could order the CDC without the logo. I went with SA's as Jer said it didn't have any branding. If it does, it's going back and I will order the CDC without the logo.

Your car looks fantastic Bergenfelter!!!!

Thanks! PM me if you need any pointers on the install. I just took it slow and easy (esp when removing the interior plastic) - took me about 4 hours (that was with tend to the kids breaks included...).

OK..this adds weight and performs what usable function? My SGT vert has one and I wish it did not. Like adding tits to a bull.

I like the looks too. I've been thinking about getting one myself.

How much do they weigh? I could stand to lose fifty pounds, so maybe I'll order one and go on a diet. That should balance it out. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived