TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2013 Boss 302 Laguna Seca For Sale

PatientCone

Up for sale is a 2013 Ford Boss 302 Laguna Seca- car has been meticulously maintained and only has 1,650 miles on the odometer. Car has never been raced or tracked once, was set up for personal use and was rarely driven. Car does have some non-permanent modifications, however, every single original factory car will be included with the car and can be switched back if the buyer wants to. Car had its first oil change done at 1,500 miles. It has never been in an accident or even seen rain! It will come with the factory tires and they only have approximately 100 miles on them- tires were switched when purchased new and the OE Pirellis were saved in case of future sale. There are very few of these cars around and they are becoming rarer. This is a later production model- number LS627. It would be very difficult to find another Boss in this condition- and with the aftermarket parts, this car can easily be very track worthy. Comes with all the factory add-ons as well, front splitter (will be taken off before purchase), brake ducts (were installed by dealer), red track key, Boss car cover that has never been used, framed window sticker, and the Boss owners package with all included paperwork. These cars drive absolutely amazing and it is becoming difficult to find them for sale. Asking price is $55,000 or best offer

Can be contacted anytime at 949-689-9074

Here is a list of nonpermanent modifications and items included in sale

Interior and Exterior

Cooltech roll bar with diagonal- color is dark gray to match reflective stripes

Six point harnesses for both driver and passenger with Boss emblem

Factory Front Splitter

ARP Wheel Studs from Ford Racing

Engine, Drivetrain, Exhaust and Brakes:

Factory Track Key from Ford Racing

Steeda Cold Air Intake

Steeda 91 octane tune specifically for the boss and its set-up

Single Piece Lightweight Aluminum Driveshaft

Long Tube Headers with Off-Road X Pipe

Comes with 3 different axle back exhausts- factory single tip, 2013 GT500 quad tip with

corresponding valence, and FRPP Sport Muffler Kit (shown in photos)

Disk Brake Australia (DBA 400 T3)- slotted brake rotors front and rear

Boss 302s Factory Ford Wheels

Factory Laguna Seca Wheels are included in sale as well

Suspension:

Steeda Adjustable Competition Front Sway Bar

Steeda Adjustable Rear Sway Bar

Steeda Boss 302 Sport Lowering Springs- 0.2 inches front and 0.7 inches rear

Steeda Strut Mounts with adjustable camber

Steeda Adjustable Panhard Bar

FRPP Boss 302s Rear Lower Control Arms

FRPP Rear Lower Control Arm Relocation Brackets

I literally have kept every single factory piece that came off this car. Everything can come with the car and it can be put into any configuration desired. Car has absolutely no blemishes, it was kept in a controlled warehouse with many other cars and was rarely driven- car was maintained and stored with its collectibility in mind.

Attached is a link to a Flickr where there are about 50 more photos

http://www.flickr.co.../119957108@N03/

post-42961-0-15056500-1394937979_thumb.jpg

post-42961-0-45647400-1394937983_thumb.jpg

Its PURDY.... if I had room in the garage I would have already owned one. Even as a longtime Ford owner and having worked for the dealership for years, I couldn't get my hands on one in black before they were all gone. Good luck with the sale.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived