TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Just Saw Need For Speed In 3D-Imax

Of course the Star of the Movie is the Shelby, but it got T-Boned. Film is all about cars, which makes it a hit in my book. I think that Aaron Paul did a good job, as he always did in Breaking Bad. I do not think his name come up at the Oscar's or Golden Globe's. He is the kind of guy, who can take Paul Walker's place in movies.

Yep I went to it with my 8 year old daughter tonight and we both enjoyed it. It was very suspenseful. Had a OKAY story line and the sound effects were pretty amazing. We had seen it on the extra large screen. I wish the Shelby wouldn't have gotten T-Boned. I liked the reference to the fact it was the car that Carroll and Ford were working on together when Carroll passed away.

I wish they would have showed scenes of them building the car.

I would recommend people seeing it. Although I was shocked there were only about 15 people in the theater at the 5:05 showing.

I went to the sneak peek about a month ago here in Dallas and Aaron Paul and the producer were there to answer questions after the end of the movie. I couldn't believe the last scene in the movie which had the girlfriend driving up to meet Paul in a 2015 Mustang GT. The movie was filmed over a year ago and I talked with the producer about filming this scene. He said the security was very tight during that scene and the 2015 Mustang was scurried away by Ford after it was filmed.

Hey Springer

I remember reading your post about it a month ago and you were calling it a SHELBY and a few people were doubting you and you said 100% it was a Shelby or at least in the movie it was referred to as a SHELBY. The 5.8 engine with the SVT blower would definitely make a Shelby. I didn't really like the looks of it when we first seen the photos a month or so ago but after watching it on the screen I think I really like the looks of it.

Yes I thought that was super cool when she rolled up in the 2015 Mustang. You were lucky to see the car before they revealed it to the public.

how much of the car Stunts were Computer Generated?

None. Director Scott Waugh specifically wanted all of the driving stunts live action. I would assume some the added effects (fire, etc.) are cgi but not the cars.

Hey Springer

I remember reading your post about it a month ago and you were calling it a SHELBY and a few people were doubting you and you said 100% it was a Shelby or at least in the movie it was referred to as a SHELBY. The 5.8 engine with the SVT blower would definitely make a Shelby. I didn't really like the looks of it when we first seen the photos a month or so ago but after watching it on the screen I think I really like the looks of it.

Yes I thought that was super cool when she rolled up in the 2015 Mustang. You were lucky to see the car before they revealed it to the public.

Yes, I remember, guys were calling me out and they hadn't even seen the movie yet.

Archived