TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Terlingua Event Oct 1-5, 2014

VorpalBunny

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll be hanging with you Glen..............it's damn dark walking from dinner back to the pool area. :victory:

Just reread this post - now LMAO RAOTF. True, true Dan - happily I think a little birder told me maybe some LED flashlights with a Shelby logo in the goodie bag? :drool: this year.

Speaking of which.

T 14 is looking awesome!!! Star Party Wednesday night, new Thursday drives and meals, lots of salads and more to go with all that TX meat this year, a new, completely resurfaced airport - yes NEWly resurfaced fully. Plus more, more Terlingua FUN!

Getting closer - everything is in place, I can almost hear the rumble of all those caravans coming from the West, North and East Terlingua bound!

I, I will be sitting at the The Holland Hotel Bar Wednesday, Oct 4, watching the Shelby's roll into town! Then host a cold one with friends new and exisitng, none of us are "old" friends... :drop: smile.

David

Time to trot, or perhaps hipity hop out the ole fav by the Python crowd. Oh, go change your armor, LMAO.

https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=ApQqDZio91uvuEurc0R8UfGbvZx4?p=monte+pythin+killer+rabbit+video&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp-t-646&fp=1

I am ready for some Terlingua! :yahoo:

David

Archived