TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Store

ZR1E8R

After all of that,it's probably time to bow out before you get a bloody nose!

Yeah,,,I'm done.

Shelby American already celebrated its 50th Anniversary. This is the 50th of the Ford Mustang. And next year it will be the 50th Anniversary of the Shelby gt350. Maybe something will happen then. Anyway, they will be at the Las Vegas event. Disappointing for those back East but business decisions had to be made based on their budget, I guess.

True,,,,,it's about the Mustang,,,not Shelby.

I apologize to Jer or anybody else that I may have offended. I was just trying to lobby for SA to come to Charlotte. As I said, I'm done!!!

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Blake, we're making your oil pan, it's a special order just for you. Our computer showed 2 in stock the day you ordered, turns out they were snatched from our shelves by another division here that didn't do the proper paperwork with SPP's Inventory Manager. "D'oh!"

Jer

Was curious what the status is on that oil pan... :whistling:

Was curious what the status is on that oil pan... :whistling:

I'm checking now.

BTW, I REALLY recommend email for SPP customer service requests... It's faster, better, etc...

Jer

I was very HAPPY to see a Shelby Store Vendor at the Charlotte Show. I bought a couple of cool items.

Yes, they SOLD a ton of stuff. Many items sold out by Friday. I talked to Ari (in charge of the store) and he said the response was incredible. I saw a lot of people carrying Shelby bags. Just imagine if Shelby American set up shop! The lines would have been as long as the Ford Racing hauler lines.

Guys,

That was the new Official Shelby Trailer, not just a vendor. The company responded to demand for a Charlotte presence.

Jer

It would be nice to have them at Road America in mid-May for the SAAC-39 convention. I can understand if SA cannot send some cars to show off, but the shop vendor rig would be nice, if there is any merchandise left at this point!

The new merch trailer will be traveling a LOT this year.

I will try to get the schedule put up here for all to see.

Jer

I would have to say to everyone on the east coast that you're right there should have been someone there to rep SA.

Thanks for your note, and you are spot-on with your facts, but we DID redirect our Merchandise Trailer there, so… I thought we responded well… was the trailer NOT enough? Just seeking opinions here.

Jer

OK. Time to give poor Jer a rest now !

YOU are my new best friend.

LOL

Jer

Jer anything was better than nothing. Based on the previous comments I did not expect to see anything from Shelby. When I arrived at Charlotte and walked through the tunnel to the infield and saw a lady carrying a black Shelby bag, I was like "yes!" I thought you guys were pulling our leg. They were very busy and had some cool stuff for sale. My wallet was lighter as a result.

Jer anything was better than nothing. Based on the previous comments I did not expect to see anything from Shelby. When I arrived at Charlotte and walked through the tunnel to the infield and saw a lady carrying a black Shelby bag, I was like "yes!" I thought you guys were pulling our leg. They were very busy and had some cool stuff for sale. My wallet was lighter as a result.

I bought a bunch of stuff from the Shelby Tent at Las Vegas too.

On top of more stuff I bought at the Shelby HQ, gift shop AND perf parts desk.

Phill

I was happy to see them too! I bought a few things for myself and my little girl got a couple new shirts. AND I was very impressed by the ladies working the booth. The were really friendly and a pleasure to deal with!

Archived