3. gtc3texas
4. perry210........OUT
5. jcthorne.........OUT
6. willie2............OUT
7. b17drvr....???

8. ibanezsvo

9. dh777

San Antonio Shelby Club joining us Saturday morning

Ok been working on the map and lunch stop. Map is pretty basic. I know some of you have done this trip in the past and don't really need the map, it's basically for us "virgins"!!

Lunch will be at The Hog Pen in Leakey, Tx

We will be leaving Y.O. Ranch Hotel at 9:30, San Antonio group will meet us there.
We will head to Shell in Bandera for a pit stop and to meet boom! (Jeff). He will be waiting for us there.

I have done the map in MapQuest so those who would like to download to their GPS can do so. You can download directly to Garmin if that is what you have. If you have factory Nav and an active Sync account you can download directly to your car. Just click the "SEND" on mapquest and it will give you the options to download.

http://mapq.st/S9h6vq

If the lodge idea doesn't work for everyone, I will still have time to set up a group rate at a hotel. No feelings will be hurt if everyone prefers to go the traditional route.

I do need to know who plans to attend and which way you prefer: Lodge or Hotel

We just thought we would try something different!! Also has a more controlled cost, which I liked.

So post up and let me know what you prefer.

The dates will not change either way
May 30th-June 1st

progress.gif

Doubt I can make this as I have Route 66 starting in Chicago on June 8th. :(

Hope y'all have a great time and maybe we can do another one in the Fall.

Think of it as a test run!!

Look forward to your fall event!!

Enjoy Route 66....

I won't know until mid may when I get my june schedule.

Hope your schedule works out. These trips are usually pretty fun!!

You prefer hotel or lodge? Trying to keep a count so if I have to switch it up to hotel I'll be prepared.

From the feedback I've gotten so far...

It seems that most would go hotel, which means we can't book the lodge more than likely. We won't meet the minimum.

If I get the group rate for a hotel I really prefer it to be in Fredericksburg. That was the original plan. I'll just go back to it.

It will be the Holiday Inn Express more than likely.

Just a heads up....since it seems to be going the hotel route!!

Will still be an awesome trip.....

Last year we stayed at the YO ranch hotel in Kerrville.

http://www.yoranchhotel.com/

I'm aware....trying to do a little different. Always wanted to check out Fredericksburg, this seems like a good opportunity. It's just a little further from Kerrville, we'll actually go thru Kerville on drive.

Also, if sportscars sets up his annual drive for the Fall, I imagine he would Y.O. Ranch again.

• 4 weeks later...

The San Antonio Shelby Club will be there. If you can let us know the specifics of the start time and location on the 31st, we will join up with you.

Good to hear Brad!! As soon as I can get that locked in I will post it up and PM you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
ATTENDING:
1. BOOM!
2. SVTSnake
3. gtc3texas
4. perry210......OUT
5. jcthorne.......OUT
6. willie2..........OUT
7. b17drvr....???
8. ibanezsvo
9. dh777

We will be outnumbered by the San Antonio group....it's cool though!!! Looking forward to itpimp.gif.pagespeed.ce.fOEjr-vHvV.gif

SWEET!!!!

Gus, Brett and I are leaving Fri morning. We are going to hit Fredericksburg for a while since check in isn't til 4pm. So if you want tag along with us we could set up a meet point. Otherwise we will just see you at the hotel Fri evening.

Glad you are going to make it!!

Ok been working on the map and lunch stop. Map is pretty basic. I know some of you have done this trip in the past and don't really need the map, it's basically for us "virgins"!!

Lunch will be at The Hog Pen in Leakey, Tx

We will be leaving Y.O. Ranch Hotel at 9:30, San Antonio group will meet us there.
We will head to Shell in Bandera for a pit stop and to meet boom! (Jeff). He will be waiting for us there.

I have done the map in MapQuest so those who would like to download to their GPS can do so. You can download directly to Garmin if that is what you have. If you have factory Nav and an active Sync account you can download directly to your car. Just click the "SEND" on mapquest and it will give you the options to download.

http://mapq.st/S9h6vq

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks HSO for inviting us to attend the cruise. We had a good time and I have uploaded some pictures and one video from the event. I'll be working on more videos as I get time. A link to the photos and videos is here. https://sanantonioshelbyclub.com/index.php/photo-gallery/99-3-sisters-cruise-with-the-houston-shelby-owners

Archived