TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Member From Maryland

S1000HAWK

Thats a really nice ride! congrats, and welcome!

My 750hp scares the poop out of me...can't imagine 1000!

I know- its insane power. I also have a Gt350, @ the time that was the fastest ride I had every driven- 2 totally different cars! Yours is a 50th right? A friend of mine got a 50th- convertible, white w/ the gold strips, & chrome wheels. Not my favorite color combo, but Shelby told him its the only one ordered like that. Pretty rare! The S1000 was pricey, but I love this car. It's probably the funest thing I ever done. The car is amazing-drives like a daily drive, but has 1,000 hp when you want it. The full wide body helps too! When the weathers right the car really hook well, better than you'd expect. I'll try to post pictures & video when I can- I'm going to drive mine!! Have a nice weekend.

• 5 months later...

I know- its insane power. I also have a Gt350, @ the time that was the fastest ride I had every driven- 2 totally different cars! Yours is a 50th right? A friend of mine got a 50th- convertible, white w/ the gold strips, & chrome wheels. Not my favorite color combo, but Shelby told him its the only one ordered like that. Pretty rare! The S1000 was pricey, but I love this car. It's probably the funest thing I ever done. The car is amazing-drives like a daily drive, but has 1,000 hp when you want it. The full wide body helps too! When the weathers right the car really hook well, better than you'd expect. I'll try to post pictures & video when I can- I'm going to drive mine!! Have a nice weekend.

Saw you and your friend at Katies this weekend. I never thought I'd see a 1000 or a 50th out in the wild. Thanks for bringing them out!

• 2 months later...

S1000HAWK and tradee, Where's the Cars and Coffee in Great Falls? I've been going to Fairfax C and C. I know about Katy's; just haven't made it up there yet. I should be getting my 2007 GT500 Super Snake back from SAI early next year.

• 6 months later...

Archived