TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Member From Maryland

S1000HAWK

Hello all! I just took delivery of my Shelby 1000 a few weeks ago. I got full wide body w/ all options. I also have a few custom things including power recaro seats & a full carbon fiber front end. Front splitter w/ upper & lower carbon fiber grills. Hope everyone enjoys pictures & I look forward to meeting other Shelby owners @ some of the local car events in the DMV areas.

post-42892-0-11791500-1394405532_thumb.jpg

post-42892-0-80899600-1394405555_thumb.jpg

post-42892-0-74112800-1394405599_thumb.jpg

Welcome...and WOW...now I know these Shelby 1000's really exist!

It's like seeing a unicorn.... fabled mythical creature known only to exist in our minds. And then you see a real one drive by and you have to go to therapy for the next 6 months because no one believes you and mentally the site of such an awesome machine constantly replays over and over in your head. :kookie:

Once again, that is a seriously sweet ride. I hope you plan to drive that car as much as possible!

Welcome to TS! Congrats on the new Shelby 1000, looks awesome, enjoy!

If you have not had the chance, you can register with Shelby Registry at the link below as the owner.

Best,

David

Welcome to TS! Congrats on the new Shelby 1000, looks awesome, enjoy!

If you have not had the chance, you can register with Shelby Registry at the link below as the owner.

Best,

David

Done!

I'm not far away, Frederick County.

I've got a close friend whom I visit about once a year in Middletown. Next time I head that direction, I'll ping you. Dying to see one of these cars in person.

I've got a close friend whom I visit about once a year in Middletown. Next time I head that direction, I'll ping you. Dying to see one of these cars in person.

Sounds good, let me know. I'm close to Middletown, Maybe 25 min.

Welcome to TS. That is one beautiful car. I will take posession of my GT500 in a month. It's been a long winter waiting.

Thanks man! Congrats on your Gt500 too. I can't wait for winter to be over. I have my car, but can't drive it due to all the dam salt. It's going to rain Wed. so hopefully it will wash all that salt away. Good luck w/ your car.

Archived