TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The Old Man Is Packing His Bags And Spring Is Almost Here!

mywickedshelby

well, I dont have to tell anyone what a crazy winter this has been here in the Northeast.

And it looks like we dodged a bullitt today.

get through the last few cold days here this week and I say we are done with snow storms....

sure it may snow again, an inch or 2........but those are usually gone same day if not in an hour or two....

no more Snowmagedden or Kaboom major storms.....

getting warmer each week........

40s.......50s......60s.......

ahh, going for a nice drive in the car without a care in the world.........

soon,......we will be enjoying Spring.......WINTER IS DONE~

this dream sequence brought to you by mywickedshelby! :victory:

Mike my car is like a bear. It is still hibernating. The snow piles on my block are still 6 feet high. Also the potholes are so big up here in Northern NJ, you will lose your car in them. Maybe my June my Shelby will see day light.

I love your sig pic as well. The lighting, wheels in motion, blur of the trees, and crispness of your car are excellent. Professional photog of your personal car deserves quality framing...I'm sure you've already done that!

Thank you, I am thrilled with the way it turned out, the photog did a great job......

and special recognition has to go to Peter (Jersey Gator) for the phenomenal detailing job prior to the photo shoot.

Mike my car is like a bear. It is still hibernating. The snow piles on my block are still 6 feet high. Also the potholes are so big up here in Northern NJ, you will lose your car in them. Maybe my June my Shelby will see day light.

tru dat......mine too....

hopefully after the next 7 days of above freezing temps each day all day, there will be serious dent made in all those piles............

I agree, nice picture! That is advertisement quality right there! I think SAI should use it on a page that offers TS membership or anywhere on their sight for everyone to see!

Archived