TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Gt500 Competition Intercooler Tank W/ Coolant Expansion Tank

Techsan

I would like to add to my 2012 GT500 the Shelby GT500 Comp Inter-cooler Tank. I can't find where you offer them both individually or as a set. I do see the Shelby Extreme Duty Coolant Reservoir Tanks but I really like the way the Competition Inter-cooler looks. I know I can go with Canton or Moroso but would like to keep it Shelby or Ford Racing. Please let me know if you have this combination available or can make it available.

Thank you and see you in Vegas!

• 2 months later...

Techsan I don't think they offer just the radiator expansion tank separately. Best bet unfortunately would be to buy the two piece kit then sell the tank you don't want. ....I'd give Tim a call at SA and ask him 702-405-3500.

• 2 weeks later...

Techsan I don't think they offer just the radiator expansion tank separately. Best bet unfortunately would be to buy the two piece kit then sell the tank you don't want. ....I'd give Tim a call at SA and ask him 702-405-3500.

Thanks Triumph!

• 4 weeks later...

I have the extra expansion tank I'd sell as I don't have a supercharged car. I'd sell for 1/2 what the set of 2 cost shipped, so $275 I think.

It's this one http://www.shelbystore.com/Shelby-High-Performance-Reservoir-Tanks-p/z12-s11m-8080.htm not the competition tank.

Archived