TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby Pacific Coast Region Windshield Banners

MMcGuirk

• 2 weeks later...

im intersted, tho i cant PM you due to site restrictions and because I pm'd you about the contact list... is it possible to have it done in a matte black to match my stripes? White would just stand out too much for my liking.

Chad

im intersted, tho i cant PM you due to site restrictions and because I pm'd you about the contact list... is it possible to have it done in a matte black to match my stripes? White would just stand out too much for my liking.

Chad

Chad

We have tried black in the past - you can't read it - and white is too bold. We settled on silver metallic because it is subtle and does not compete with other striping

Received my banner today....Thanks!!

Question, what is the application process? Is this like a normal vinyl stripe, i.e. use water and soap and alcohol in a spray bottle, then squeegee??

Thx,

Mike

Received my banner today....Thanks!!

Question, what is the application process? Is this like a normal vinyl stripe, i.e. use water and soap and alcohol in a spray bottle, then squeegee??

Thx,

Mike

Mike

nothing special required.

Regards,

Michael

They are very nice. Would love one in gold. Any chance?

I can ask the next time I re-order.

IMHO - I think contesting colors for decals look better than matching.

I'd wear a flat black one. Otherwise, too garish - "IMHO".

To each his own, the metallic silver is very understated.

We tried black and it disappears against the dark interior and is only readable when you are standing next to the car.

Send my the money and I will order what ever you want.

MM

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mike sorry to bother you again,I tried to open the Team Shelby Pacific Coast Region site and saw the banners.When I clicked on it nothing happened. You said I can paid through Pay Pal.Maybe you can help me out?

Hi Mike sorry to bother you again,I tried to open the Team Shelby Pacific Coast Region site and saw the banners.When I clicked on it nothing happened. You said I can paid through Pay Pal.Maybe you can help me out?

Robert,

I notice this is your first post. Welcome to Team Shelby!

please PM me for ordering instructions

• 3 weeks later...

Archived