TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Gt Colors

aharrison71

• 2 weeks later...

I don't get it...and it maybe that's just me...but to pay extra for a "Shelby" and then remove the things that mark it as so, seems a complete waste. You would have been be better off buying a CA Special and adding the Ford Racing packages for A LOT less money leaving the car to be appreciated by someone else. I'm sorry but I will NEVER agree with this line of thinking. I believe the SGT to be the best looking Mustang ever produced. It's recognizable and has it's place in Mustang history. I love that car as designed and while I totally respect and agree your entitled to do what ever you want with your car...it just makes me sad. :cry:

says the man who traded his SGT for a Boss........:hysterical:

do what ever you want to the car......its yours.......bought with your money......to make you happy.......:rockon:

says the man who traded his SGT for a Boss........ :hysterical:

do what ever you want to the car......its yours.......bought with your money......to make you happy....... :rockon:

The Boss is a MACHINE and my only regret is I couldn't keep both...but there is another Shelby in my future! :)

I agree, do what you want, why would anyone care what i think, I don't have an issue though expressing my opinion...of course neither do you! :clapping:

I don't get it...and it maybe that's just me...but to pay extra for a "Shelby" and then remove the things that mark it as so, seems a complete waste. You would have been be better off buying a CA Special and adding the Ford Racing packages for A LOT less money leaving the car to be appreciated by someone else. I'm sorry but I will NEVER agree with this line of thinking. I believe the SGT to be the best looking Mustang ever produced. It's recognizable and has it's place in Mustang history. I love that car as designed and while I totally respect and agree your entitled to do what ever you want with your car...it just makes me sad. :cry:

This for me too.

"Once you modify a Shelby GT, you no longer have a Shelby GT; you have a MODIFIED Shelby GT. An entirely different animal."

Seriously? lmao

That is why Shelby has the Mod Shop to offer you other things to get done so if SAI did this after the fact then its not a Shelby GT anymore, hilarious dude

Seriously? lmao

That is why Shelby has the Mod Shop to offer you other things to get done so if SAI did this after the fact then its not a Shelby GT anymore, hilarious dude

That's crazy talk. SAI mods mean it's BETTER than a Shelby GT.

Archived