TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Jer Has Left The Building.

Jer

My wish for you would be you can completely unplug from technology,news, everyday life, and the two of you disappear for a few days/focus on celebrating your marriage. Congrats!

looks as tho that ain't gonna happen.....

Thanks, everyone!!!!

Jer

Come on Jer put down the computer and devote some time to Jackie....

Actually, today I AM still on and reading - This first day, I took the day off alone, to clean the entire house while Jack's at work. So, our time together starts tomorrow.

Thank you all for your support. We are staying home, and will enjoy Vegas like tourists all weekend….

Jer

Thats a very nice story Jer, and you are right about being lucky to have such a great wife, enjoy your time together it goes by fast. ps I hope your trip does not take you near the east coast the weather is pretty bad.

Happy Anniversary. To find a special love for life is priceless. I have been married 10 1/2 years, so I know how special love can be. Like one of my favorite love songs, the words that finish the song, says " all I know it's you and I, until the end of time." May that be true for the both of you. Enjoy your life together!

It is amazing that with every passing year you find yourself doing something that you were certain could not be possible; loving your partner in life even more.

Happy anniversary to you both, now go become lost in each other. We'll keep the fires warm for you back here.

J-

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats Jer! You were a great guy to work for. Also, who is the creepy guy staring in the background of the second picture?? ;)

Thanks so much, Kam… it means a lot, you know I'm a big fan of yours...

As for the picture, I have no idea! LOL

Jer

Happy Anniversary, though late with my wishes.

Marriage can be great, can't it?

Thanks... yes, I am delighted to be married to my wife, I'm very lucky.

Jer

Archived