TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Replacing Stock Speakers

AH64DFlyboy

So I haven't been on here in a while. I was in Afghanistan and got medevacd out in Nov. anyways I replaced my door 6x9 and the rear with kicker. It's the same ones I believe I have seen on Shelby's store. I want to know if anyone has this same issue. If you adjust the fade to the rear you can barely hear sound? I don't get it. It's almost like no watts are going to them. Most of the sound comes from the 8 in sub in the door and front two 6x5. What can I do to get more sound out of the rear?

Thank-you for your service. I replaced the Front and Rear Speakers in my 09 with the Polk Audio DXi 570's. They played Louder, and Clearer without a new Amp. Big improvement. I think the drop in size is 5x7 or 6x8,

Crutchfield.com is a good reference resource. Good Luck

I haven't replaced my speakers in the 14, but will be doing so. The woofer in my passenger door buzzes under moderate bass and annoys me. It is the warranty replacement after the original did the same. The driver door doesn't have that issue. I thought loose mount or panel; however it is the woofer. I did replace all 6 in my GT-H with the Shelby Kickers and they hook right up to the factory connections and work perfectly without the amp. They will eventually be added to the 2014 GT500.

Archived