TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Latest News On The Shelby Movie

treeve

Here's the latest on the movie about Carroll Shelby. Besides Tom Cruise, looks like Brad Pitt will be in the cast:

http://entertainment.time.com/2013/12/20/tom-cruise-and-brad-pitt-may-re-unite-for-racing-movie/

The movie will be based on A.J. Baime's book, "Go Like Hell". If you haven't read this book, you should.

Here's the latest on the movie about Carroll Shelby. Besides Tom Cruise, looks like Brad Pitt will be in the cast:

http://entertainment.time.com/2013/12/20/tom-cruise-and-brad-pitt-may-re-unite-for-racing-movie/

The movie will be based on A.J. Baime's book, "Go Like Hell". If you haven't read this book, you should.

This sounds like it could be an exciting movie,you gotta love it!!!!

Really? Tom Cruise! I can think of at least 10 others that would fit the part better and who would not want to be a part of this movie? If they can get T Cat then they can get somebody better. The only reason he should play the part is if Mr. Shelby was a fan, but that I smdont know.

Really? Tom Cruise! I can think of at least 10 others that would fit the part better and who would not want to be a part of this movie? If they can get T Cat then they can get somebody better. The only reason he should play the part is if Mr. Shelby was a fan, but that I smdont know.

That's the part that has me in a quandry about even seeing this thing. I just don't see how a 5'7" New Yorker can play a 6'2" Texan? I just don't get that decision at all. I know he has used up to 4" shoe lifts before, but that is still missing a bunch.

x2 might as well have cast morgan freeman

Where does it state that Cruise would be playing CS? Sure he's signed on to the project but that could mean a number of roles

http://www.motorauthority.com/news/1087996_tom-cruise-to-play-carroll-shelby-in-go-like-hell-movie

There are many sources which state that this role will be played by Tom Cruise. They could all be wrong, but he has even said on one interview which I saw, that this is the role he is working on.

• 4 years later...

Anything to do with Carroll Shelby whether a movie or a series would be very cool to watch!  I have A.J. Blaime's book "Go Like Hell" and he personally autographed it for me at "Road America" during the GT-40 reunion that Ford held.   Mr. Blaime was a very cool guy!  

Later!

"MONGOOSE"      :peelout:

Archived