TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Well Ive Always Wanted One And Got It/ But The Saleen Louvers?

Geneo4116

I love it it's everything and more than I wanted,oxford white,flat black stripes,now I believe in keeping everything shelby,but I gotta,say I love the saleen louvers,I think there from like 05 to 09 they look,like black rubber or plastic ? that just stick to the glass I think,but what say u guys,yes or no

I don't have louvers but i do like the looks of them especially on the 05-09 cars. Some don't like them,but i think they look good on the newer cars also.Bottom line,it's your car and i would mod it the way you want. Good luck with your ride and your upcoming mods!

Geneo,

Congratulations, and welcome to TS. What motorhead213 said is exactly how to approach mods on your car. What appeals to you and helps you enjoy driving her is the only standard that matters. I went with the SHR flush-mount louvers so I would still have visibility out on the rear quarter blind spots (and for the looks). They were the second set of louvers I tried on mine. Just go for what scratches the mod itch at the time - and wait for the next itch.

Enjoy the miles, shipmate.

Best wishes,

Quinn

Archived