TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Raptor Doing A 90 Ft Jump

I would say it is totaled. The frame is going to be bent to shit. That's the big complaint about these, the frame bends under heavy beating. Obviously this video is beyond heavy beating and just stupidity.

Funny you post this. This posted up a year ago on FordRaptorForum, and it turns out the guy that did it is a member, and even came to a Raptor event a couple months later. It wasnt a moment of clarity.

http://www.fordraptor.com/f5/raptor-takes-jump-too-fast-20848/

I saw this video about a year ago. It opened MY eyes.

Never having thought about it, it made me realize the SRS would deploy on most hard landings, something I hadn't thought about previously.

Note to self: Self? Do NOT jump your Raptor over long distances!

Phill Pollard

2010 Kona Blue Shelby Mustang GT500 Coupe

2012 Race Red F-150 Raptor SCREW

What a waste of a beautiful truck. My wife wants to trade our 2008 F-250 (622 HP 1342 TQ) with a 6 inch lift and 37/13.50's in on one. I have pondered it but having two vehicles with high payments would be stupid!

I saw this video quite a long time ago,I still cringe when I see it!!! I was at the Oregon sand dunes 3 years ago with our ATVs and had so many people wondering why I didn't have it ripping around the dunes! I seriously would have loved to but the thought of rolling it or worse just plain didn't feel right! Plus the fact that we still had to haul the trailer and quads back up to BC Canada!

Earth - 1

Raptor - 0

At least the airbags worked well. Redneck + booze + superman tendencies + belief your Raptor has Dakar suspension = EFFED UP TRUCK!

Archived