TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Looking For Pictures Of The Interior Upgrade On White Sgt

Gary does, but it would be nice to see more. I have thought about getting them for years, probably should have pulled the trigger a few years back because the price has gone up significantly.

What I have found is the installer makes a HUGE difference on how good they come out.

I still plan to get them, just not sure when.

Subscribed!!!!!!!!

Here are some of my interior grey (dove) and snow white inserts, silver stiching. I got them done in 2009. Install was "okay", a few wrinkles, but I'm not as picky as some. Gary Disney was great to work with. I like them but the inserts are a bitch to keep clean and you can't wear denim blue jeans or the blue denim color bleeds on the white.

100_1011.jpg

100_1013.jpg

100_1014.jpg

100_1023.jpg

100_1021.jpg

100_1008.jpg

I have black interior and I am very concerned about the white inserts. I wear blue jeans 50% of the time so I dont think the white would work. What about silver inserts? Anyone have pictures of silver inserts with black seats? Maybe grey???

My Interior upgrade on a blue SGT (I don't really think it matters much). Gray Alcantara inserts, armrest and dirty floor mats.

I love this interior and the Alcantara is a great material

12508462703_8bbf415e3d_z.jpg

12508808994_ed8f674b1d_z.jpg

12508468563_5c5a0343a6_z.jpg

That looks Sweet!!!

Where did you get the Shelby GT/SC mats? I don't recall seeing those?

sportscars,

Hoping this link gets you to my pictures from near when the option was first offered. I am still happy with the worke my installer did and the results Gary Disney came up with.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/43557-ahhhh-the-smell-of-new-leather/?hl=%2Binterior+%2Bupgrade%2C+%2Bdrksgt

I was lucky when package was introduced.

DrKSGT

Archived