TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Super Bowl

Who do you think will WIN or do you even care. ME?, I don't care. I just saw the first set of Commercials............the McDonalds Commercial made everyone seem GAY. The Team with the Hottest Cheerleaders will Win the Game.

I don't really care about either team so all I wanted to see was a good game. Still waiting for the good game to show up along with Peyton Manning's game. Sheesh!

.... Still waiting for the good game to show up ...

Yep, me too. The only thing that is keeping me watching the game is the remaining commercials. There's been nothing that can even compare to last year's Dodge Ram truck ad with Paul Harvey, and I'm still waiting for the Budweiser Clydesdales.

I don't really care about either team so all I wanted to see was a good game. Still waiting for the good game to show up along with Peyton Manning's game. Sheesh!

Peyton WHO........................ :hysterical2:

Great game for us Seahawks fans!!!!

I was telling my wife the exact same thing this AM. If you are a Seahawks fan, it doesn't matter how uninteresting the game was. For everyone else, this game goes down as one of the least enjoyable Superbowls in history. No one enjoys a lopsided game like that unless your team is the victor.

GREAT GAME?.....Really? It sucked. I was hoping that it would be a very, VERY tight Game, after all, these are supposed to be the two BEST Teams in the NFL..........I'm sorry but a score that lopsided from the two best Teams in the NFL can't be that great of a game.......not in MY book.

How can somebody write this tripe with a straight face?

Sure, Peyton Manning colluded with Pete Carroll and others, then demanded payment at the end of the game.

Sure.

The game was such a blowout, it was boring as Hell. But Bruno Mars KILLED on the halftime show. Best one since Prince.

Jer

Least favorite commercial? The Coke commercial in all the languages. This IS AMERICA, WE SPEAK ENGLISH (except for the Native Americans). I'm going to start drinking Pepsi. Or maybe Whiskey.

+1,000,000

Absolute disgrace.

The game was such a blowout, it was boring as Hell. But Bruno Mars KILLED on the halftime show. Best one since Prince.

Jer

Sorry Jer, I guess I'm old! I have to disagree, but that's just my opinion. Since I did not know his music I could't follow along with any of it, the sound just plain sucked!

I thought Bruno did great. RHCP I think went a little overboard when they came out, but was not to surprised. For this Bronco fan, it was obviously no fun! They only had two drives where it looked like they were actually playing. Seahawks defense was good, but they didn't really have to be. I'm pretty sure my high school 8 man team could have taken the Bronco's on Sunday. I'm not sure where they were, but not in New Jersey!

Yep, me too. The only thing that is keeping me watching the game is the remaining commercials. There's been nothing that can even compare to last year's Dodge Ram truck ad with Paul Harvey, and I'm still waiting for the Budweiser Clydesdales.

That commercial with Paul Harvey will be hard to beat. I would like to know how it impacted the sales of the Dodge Ram pickups. I know a few farmers that were leaning that way after that commercial aired. Being farmers, it sure hit home for us that's for sure!

Archived