TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Griggs/bmr Install

blueovalkid

I thought I would share my current project with everyone.

I have been stockpiling parts for a suspension install for awhile and finally got around this winter to getting the install done.

I have a Griggs Watts link, Torque arm, and Koni Coil overs front and rear.

BMR K member, A arms w/brace, Radiator support, and Chassis brace CB004.

I also am having installed a MGW shifter, Magnaflow #16674 exhaust, Stainless Works H pipe, Flaming River steering shaft, JLT rear axle expansion tank, and FRPP rear seat delete. In addition to a many suspension parts already on the car.

I want to thank Van at Revan Racing for his help and expertise and Bill and Tom at AHM (After Hours Mustangs) who have handled the install.

I cant say enough about AHM and what an outstanding job they have done on the install, really taking their time to make sure everything has been right. I am very happy with all their work so far and very excited about how everything has come together.

I have not driven the car yet with these mods and probably wont for at least another 2 months till the weather breaks. So I cant comment on how any of this has affected handling, ride, NVH etc.

The car isn't finished but I thought I would post some pics of what is done so far.

20140201_090424_zpsb3c589bf.jpg
095d7103-d553-447a-bc1e-8a23f95f9df9_zps
20140201_090557_zpsd3075462.jpg
20140201_112553_zpsaad91468.jpg
20140201_103205_zps9fbed1ff.jpg

I thought I would share my current project with everyone.

<SNIPL

I also am having installed a MGW shifter, Magnaflow #16674 exhaust, Stainless Works H pipe, Flaming River steering shaft, JLT rear axle expansion tank, and FRPP rear seat delete.

This is the second time I've seen someone mention a FRPP rear seat delete.

Is this WITH the rear X-brace or is is a separate kit?

I'm fabricating my own right now but am interested in finding out about this one.

TIA,

Phill

This is the second time I've seen someone mention a FRPP rear seat delete.

Is this WITH the rear X-brace or is is a separate kit?

I'm fabricating my own right now but am interested in finding out about this one.

TIA,

Phill

Yes its the kit with the X brace

• 1 year later...
UPDATE 9-21-15

I added some additional BMR pieces over the weekend

I havent driven the car yet with these installed so I dont have any feedback yet.

I also have a new sway bar for the front

and new end links

I will have pics of those and thoughts after I road test the car.

Here are some pics of the rear pieces installed and the latest pic of the car itself

20150921_175839_zpsgrwcxwp0.jpg

20150921_175739_zpsfbbzqs9w.jpg

20150913_184942_zps0950cc09.jpg

Archived