TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Looking For Rental Experience With 06H0452

GTH452

First off I have really enjoyed reading the collective wisdom contained in this forum and so far the few people I have had the opportunity to meet from this 'elite' group have been incredibly helpful and pleasant to interact with. I took delivery this week of 06H0452 that was for sale at Krieger Ford in Colombus, OH and had shipped to my home in New Hampshire. The information in this forum really deepened my knowledge on the car before I bought one and had a good idea what to look for, what to pay for it and what to expect (like needing new stripes). The car came with all the paperwork, keychain and 40th Ann badge from Hertz and Shelby. Now I have to wait for the Artic Vortex and then the coming mud season to come and go before I can actually drive my new toy. In the meantime I have been searching on my own for any rental experience I could find with my car on line. I have found pics posted on Flickr of various people renting GT-Hs in Orlando but cannot tell if it is my car or not. I have been able to contact the previous owner (a contributing member of this forum) on what he knew. He purchased the car from a dealer in Atlanta which originated from Hertz in Orlando (and had a great time driving it back to Ohio - thanks Dan for sharing that). I would really like to fill in as much of the history of the car as possible and if anyone could help me with direct experience renting this car or suggestions on where to look I would be greatly appreciative.

Thanks!

Paul

GTH452

Welcome to TS.

Post as you did, check yu tube as I found a couple videos of my car. Also look under front seats, remove the back seat and trunk mat, you never know what you may find. Good luck and enjoy.

I found some french fries and some wrappers in my spare tire carrier area under the trunk mat - Ha! How the heck they got there, I have no clue. Sadly, no sealed white baggie.

Welcome Paul to Team Shelby! Like most of us owners we search and search to find any documentation or memorabilia that might be out their. And all of us have some tales to tell about their particular car. Just keep up the search and continue following this forum and it will eventually find its way to you. Now the real question are you going to participate in the 50th Mustang Anniversary? If so contact me to become part of the MORE Program in Charlotte. Email me at

teamshelby.il@hotmail.com and I will answer your questions about this once in a lifetime event.

Rich

Archived