TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Member From North West Florida.

yosemiddysam

Hello,

Just wanted to pop in and say hi. My name is James. I have a 2012 Grabber Blue Gt 500. I have not done a ton of mods yet, but I am sure it will only be a matter of time. I am currently a GySgt in the USMC. I am looking forward to retirement in 1 1/2 years. I am currently in night classes at NWFSC for Basic Law Enforcement and hope to be an Okaloosa County Deputy in the near future. I have had my fair share of Mustangs throughout the years. My last was an 03 Covt Cobra that I built from scratch. It ended up being 571 HP and 616 Tq. Going from that to the Shelby at a moddest 569RWHP was a huge difference lol. I miss my 03 but the Shelby is just way more refined. I live in Crestview Florida, and love hanging out and chatting with Mustang Peeps. I have a decent size garage with tons of tools so if your in the area and want to do a wrench day let me know. I supply the toons, dry place and tools....you bring the beer lol. Anyways.....hope to meet some of ya and thanks for having a good site!

Welcome from Alaska. Thank you for your service to our country. Good luck with your law enforcement future. I worked for the Brazos County Sheriffs Department back in the early 80's before moving to Alaska. Finished my career with the Department of Corrections here when I retired ten years ago. Law enforcement isn't for everyone, but you can rest assured you won't get laid off due to lack of business.

Welcome to Team Shelby! Great folks here to meet and ask questions if you have them.

Thank you for your service.

If you had not already, please consider registering your GT500 with The Shelby Registry at the link below.

Enjoy,

David

I couldnt tell ya Alibi? The cockbag that sold the car kept the tuner. I will be buying a new one once I get more mods. I am seriously thinking about getting the 13/14 Blower. I had it on a dyno once so far and the place was ..... to say the least ..... just set up to take donations for a good cause......I didnt get any print outs, no RWTQ numbers and No Air Fuels but I had them monitored.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Just wanted to pop in and say hi. My name is James. I have a 2012 Grabber Blue Gt 500. I have not done a ton of mods yet, but I am sure it will only be a matter of time. I am currently a GySgt in the USMC. I am looking forward to retirement in 1 1/2 years. I am currently in night classes at NWFSC for Basic Law Enforcement and hope to be an Okaloosa County Deputy in the near future. I have had my fair share of Mustangs throughout the years. My last was an 03 Covt Cobra that I built from scratch. It ended up being 571 HP and 616 Tq. Going from that to the Shelby at a moddest 569RWHP was a huge difference lol. I miss my 03 but the Shelby is just way more refined. I live in Crestview Florida, and love hanging out and chatting with Mustang Peeps. I have a decent size garage with tons of tools so if your in the area and want to do a wrench day let me know. I supply the toons, dry place and tools....you bring the beer lol. Anyways.....hope to meet some of ya and thanks for having a good site!

Welcome to Team Shelby from up here in BC,Canada!!! Enjoy your new found family!

Archived