TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2007 Shelby Gt/sc For Sale

SGT/SC2873

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

or buyer needs to get his wifey on board with the purchase! lol Best of luck with the sale.....AWESOME car.

If you've been married as long as I, then you should know that it's easier to beg for forgiveness then it is to beg for permission :drop:

• 3 weeks later...

I'd love to have your car if I thought I could get away with it. Don't know how wifey would feel about two Shelby's.... Also tried talking my father into your car, but he moves slower than molasses when it comes to making a decision on anything. If you are ever in the CLT area, would like to see your car in person.

ok, move completed and went from 6 car garage to no car garage.....ouch! PRICE REDUCED.....BUY THIS CAR NOW FOR $29,800.00!!!!

Oh man if I could get a taker for my 06 LL GT I would so buy your car. Beth even said okay.

Okay, now you got me!! It's still available? Long history of loving Mustang GT, so the fact that it's a Shelby GT, mods to the max and it's the fastest color...white, I'm thinking...

Okay, now you got me!! It's still available? Long history of loving Mustang GT, so the fact that it's a Shelby GT, mods to the max and it's the fastest color...white, I'm thinking I just might need to call the bank!!

Contact Craig Grimes. You saw my Facebook posts this week, it's a winner.

Jer

Contact Craig Grimes. You saw my Facebook posts this week, it's a winner.

Jer

Speaking with the "Boss", Sent fb request, no response, so will have him send email tonight :-)

Got it Craig, everything in the works! :clapping::love_shower::shift:

Archived