TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby American At The 2014 New York Auto Show?

smmccord

I participated in the Shelby American exhibit in the 2013 NY Auto Show and was wondering if there was going to be another exhibit in the 2014 NY Auto Show? If so will there be a need for volunteers again? April 18-27 2014 at the Jacob Javits Center.http://www.autoshowny.com/show

I had a great time last year and looking forward to a great time this year.

Javits Center contacts say Shelby American has booth CP12 in the Crystal Palace. The NY Auto show is April 18th - 27th, so with the Shelby Bash events on the 14th - 16th, it would allow people to attend the bash. The 50th celebration is April 16th - 20th, while there is a 2 day overlap, it would only be for the auto show opening day and weekend, still allowing a full week for those that wished to volunteer at the Javits Center that planned on attending bash and 50th events. Hope that helps.

Linda

I knew it! Too much going on in Vegas. Planning ,resources, staff etc. will all be in short supply. Next year, SA will have their new 15 Supersnakes, 1000, Raptor, Focus, (maybe a Fusion) can't wait to be a part of it.

I guess someone should tell the folks at Javits who run the auto show to stop advertising that Shelby American is an exhibitor for 2014. oops :shrug:

As has been stated, we have a TON going on here, so, as much as we'd love to be part of the NY show, we're spread pretty thin!

That being said, everyone who comes out here for the 50th Celebration / Shelby Vegas Bash will have our FULL ATTENTION! It is going to be an amazing week!

Jer

As has been stated, we have a TON going on here, so, as much as we'd love to be part of the NY show, we're spread pretty thin!

That being said, everyone who comes out here for the 50th Celebration / Shelby Vegas Bash will have our FULL ATTENTION! It is going to be an amazing week!

Jer

Any info on the Vegas Bash? Tickets, etc.

We are doing everything we can to provide the best Bash experience possible, at the best pricing for our Members.

Remember, we just brought Team Shelby's management back in-house on December 1st...

Jer

Details still being worked out, registration will open soon

:mademyday: :happy feet: Vegas Bash 2014 :thumbsup::rating:

We are doing everything we can to provide the best Bash experience possible, at the best pricing for our Members.

Remember, we just brought Team Shelby's management back in-house on December 1st...

Jer

Jer, you and the team are doing a great job. Anticipation of the trip brings smiles for many days before the event. :happy feet:

Same as we looked forward to the Auto show and talking Shelby's. :happy feet:

Archived